Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    That skin gloss mod makes it extremely obvious that SEGA should just straight-up add a skin glossiness slider to the game. It'd be extremely easy for them to do so.
    Yeah all I really did was change alter a couple of files. There was a shine layer for the face and the body, that i just duplicated then altered (bluring and brightening) to make all of the files. It's really plausible that this can be a slider within the game as the altered file goes from just a neon Green (less gloss) to a yellow (more Gloss) it took me a while to figure that out.

I can only say that I wish to get rid of that neck seam, but I know, to go back and correct it will mean, starting all over from the default file. See both the head and body need to be edited in the same file then, transferred over to their respective files to prevent the values from differing. This difference in values led to the creation to that seam.

Also the creator asked me.. if it's not a problem remember to leave a like on the video, it would be greatly appreciated
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTtWoxDozQ
    PSO2_Shiny_Skin_Textures.jpg
    Last edited by Meena09; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:32 AM.