Page 446 of 758 FirstFirst ... 346396436443444445446447448449456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 7578

So, does Vinto deal increased damage if you tap at the right time?

Also, what's with the second kick if you tap the Vinto button again right after performing it? It seems to perform the animation twice, but the second kick doesn't do anything.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So another 30 rappy coins and another scratch.
    Spoiler!

Ooooooh, an "UR GET"! It's "Aurora"!
    Spoiler!

Crap, she's gunner/force.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    So another 30 rappy coins and another scratch.
    Spoiler!

Ooooooh, an "UR GET"! It's "Aurora"!
    Spoiler!

Crap, she's gunner/force.
    Ooh, nice pull. Don't sweat the Class Bonus too much on her, a 12's a 12. Just keep her in lead and train her up during Rappy Time.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Ooh, nice pull. Don't sweat the Class Bonus too much on her, a 12's a 12. Just keep her in lead and train her up during Rappy Time.
    That's another question I have, I'm tripping rappies, but have no idea what to do with them all. Nobody;s really explained grinding all that well to me.
    Last edited by Pyrii; Aug 27, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    That's another question I have, I'm tripping rappies, but have no idea what to do with them all. Nobody;s really explained grinding all that well to me.
    Rappy Chips are used to give a huge amount of EXP to Chips in grinding. There are three kinds of Rappy Chips: Sleeping Rappy, Rappy, and Singing Rappy, Sleeping Rappy gives the least, and Singing Rappy gives the most. There are variant versions with different Elements depicing different Rappies, but these are only during special events.

Grinding a Chip requires Chips to expend as well as Meseta; the Meseta cost will rise as the target Chip's Level does. Increasing a Chip's level increases its three major attributes: HP, CP, and Element. HP determines how much HP the Chip adds to your base when equipped, CP determines the base value of your CP gauge when you enter combat, and Element determines how much Elemental Value this Chip adds when equipped. In addition, fusing an identical Chip to the target increases its Ability Level. Raising the Ability Level either reduces CP cost for activation (for Actives) or raises activation chance (for Passives).
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 27, 2016 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Rappy Chips are used to give a huge amount of EXP to Chips in grinding. There are three kinds of Rappy Chips: Sleeping Rappy, Rappy, and Singing Rappy, Sleeping Rappy gives the least, and Singing Rappy gives the most. There are variant versions with different Elements depicing different Rappies, but these are only during special events.

Grinding a Chip requires Chips to expend as well as Meseta; the Meseta cost will rise as the target Chip's Level does. Increasing a Chip's level increases its three major attributes: HP, CP, and Element. HP determines how much HP the Chip adds to your base when equipped, CP determines the base value of your CP gauge when you enter combat, and Element determines how much Elemental Value this Chip adds when equipped. In addition, fusing an identical Chip to the target increases its Ability Level. Raising the Ability Level either reduces CP cost for activation (for Actives) or raises activation chance (for Passives).
    I was just confused as I didn't know if feeding chips different items changed different stats, it was hinted at but never explained. Thanks.

Nice pull Pyrii!!

Also, grinding chips of the same element add more exp to the chip you're grinding, so Aurora should level up really fast with Rappy chips.
    Player ID: King of Defeat
    Ship 2 Characters:
    Mixia - Newman - Bo/Fi
    KingofDefeat - Human - Fi/Br

Hey, I just recently played this game. And I want to ask a quick question here. Is using vpn necessary? Because I can connect to the game without vpn, but in the other hand I'm bit scared since my IP is not located in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Skcyte View Post
    Hey, I just recently played this game. And I want to ask a quick question here. Is using vpn necessary? Because I can connect to the game without vpn, but in the other hand I'm bit scared since my IP is not located in Japan.
    You should be fine man, you're only SOL if you run into a problem that can only be solved server side.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You should be fine man, you're only SOL if you run into a problem that can only be solved server side.
    Is there a chance that my account/sega id will get ban?