Page 454 of 758 FirstFirst ... 354404444451452453454455456457464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 7578

I'm hovering around the 5k range, which seems to be okay for someone who's only participating every other day due to connection issues. I also don't have Friends constantly sending SH requests, although that may be because I only have half a friends list or less who actually plays.

Is there a way to accumulate lots of players who participate in EQs, or do I just have to hope they do?
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is there a way to accumulate lots of players who participate in EQs, or do I just have to hope they do?
    I don't know of any way to figure out who is more active other than trial and error. To my knowledge, there is no metric for this in the game itself. Player comments on their ARKS Card may clue you in if you can read them but even that is not a good indication of if someone will actually be participating in an EQ actively...

I feel bad but I usually end up pruning my Friends List every so often just because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm hovering around the 5k range, which seems to be okay for someone who's only participating every other day due to connection issues. I also don't have Friends constantly sending SH requests, although that may be because I only have half a friends list or less who actually plays.

Ask on specific forum like this, reddit or 2ch with your id and hope people add you?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Pretty much that. For the most part my list does not contain people with a generic card message, however there are a few who are on it with one who give a good amount of triggers (and get a decent amount in return, I guess). In a way, friending people who play multiple characters in es can be beneficial as far as triggers are concerned (eg. 7 characters who clear one box 5 is 21 triggers for them to use), however it comes with friend chip instability (ie. mine has been rotating between nasu/nasu/bio beld/yami/ny seraphy/motav/strike brute) as opposed to those who only play one or two characters but will potentially always have <chip you probably friended them for> available. Also while people may be active for ranking eqs, they may not be so for non ranking eqs because there's no real benefit to doing those apart from the N/H/VH daily for rappy medals.

Somewhat unrelated, but anybody had any issues with es push notifications being late or not appearing at all in the last few days? Sometimes push notifications wont work for me at all even though they're enabled in es.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Pretty much that. For the most part my list does not contain people with a generic card message, however there are a few who are on it with one who give a good amount of triggers (and get a decent amount in return, I guess). In a way, friending people who play multiple characters in es can be beneficial as far as triggers are concerned (eg. 7 characters who clear one box 5 is 21 triggers for them to use), however it comes with friend chip instability (ie. mine has been rotating between nasu/nasu/bio beld/yami/ny seraphy/motav/strike brute) as opposed to those who only play one or two characters but will potentially always have <chip you probably friended them for> available. Also while people may be active for ranking eqs, they may not be so for non ranking eqs because there's no real benefit to doing those apart from the N/H/VH daily for rappy medals.

Somewhat unrelated, but anybody had any issues with es push notifications being late or not appearing at all in the last few days? Sometimes push notifications wont work for me at all even though they're enabled in es.
    I haven't had any notification problem, maybe try redownload data option.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

If you are planning to go top 500 at least, easiest way is try adding top 100 players, since their names listed, so easy to send friend request. Of course it's not guaranteed they accept and it's not polite if you dont contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Ask on specific forum like this, reddit or 2ch with your id and hope people add you?
    I don't use Reddit or 2ch, so I guess the only place to ask is around here, as relatively small the es community is here. At least my ID is in my sig now.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by punyon View Post
    Try this, might work, once you on the data install menu, drop Tunnelbear and run the install.
    Or start the install before closing the Tunnelbear.
    Didn't seem to work :/
    Unfortunately I neglected that the data would be installed on my internal memory and not the SD card in my phone, so now I neither have the data install nor Tunnelbear data to access es with x_x

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Didn't seem to work :/
    Unfortunately I neglected that the data would be installed on my internal memory and not the SD card in my phone, so now I neither have the data install nor Tunnelbear data to access es with x_x
    Ouch :/
    Sorry it didn't work out. I'm in SEA also, took forever to do the install back then, like 12 hours using a VPN service.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Today was a bit harder to fight in the rankings, so it felt. While all my characters are in the 2-5k range, there is a distinct disparity between their scores which is directly proportionate to their ability to dish out damage to trigger requests. I also decided that it was more worth my time to start my own triggers, send them out, and then finish them myself along with everybody who actually contributed to it, as 2 OP for ~2200 points is better than 2 OP for ~1450 points (1 1200ish, 1 250ish). Obviously this doesn't apply to those characters who are unable to full kill in 2 passes, due to the speed at which they die. Either way, I'm well on the track for 70 operation stars at this point.
    Thats seems like a very good idea / strategy you have for this, I haven't played ES ranked eq's very seriously since the initial king rappy suits last year, but I had 68 opertaion stars laying around, so I wanted to try it this month, seems I was incorrect in running all of my ship 2 chrs daily lol, I currently have 16 chr's ranked, but the ranks range from 1500 to 26k, I think maintaining around 7 chrs sounds like an awesome idea, so thanks for sharing that info, I might try that next time, no idea what i will end up with this time, all of my chrs have some chips, and can reach the damage marks, about 10 of them can one pass VH, and only 1 can deal massive damage to SH triggers. gotta love 100k shop early learner TMG's, currently I am using 2 characters with partizans, 2 with double sabers, and 12 with tmg elder rebellion lol.

Do you find 10 star elder rebellion to be better than the 11 star version? my main has both now, so i started using it along with 3 of the dark units that unlock 10 extra element, 20 extra CP.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel