Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

make 30 gal and psu ds as fodder for austere, enjoy (´・ω・`)b

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

really the only thing I would consider here is the opportunity cost of a Ray weapon vs. limiting your range but gaining the boosted crit rate; the only weapons that really have anything to gain with boosted crit rate are the tmg and the double saber.

with the double saber you are going to probably be banking more on stuff like illusion rave or surprise dunk; while using chaos riser to bring stuff into range for you for them; but I guess that's not the best thing since consensus is that chaos riser is some of Double Saber's best damage. I mostly liked using hurricane sender just to group up some enemies for me to dunk into them, then do something like rave or acro effect when I get there.

I used to use the old gryphon TMGs which also used a zero range potential, didn't really have an issue with them back then but maybe I just wasn't seeing numbers properly. then again I think I only had level 1 potential on them so maybe I just couldn't see any difference at any range lol.

I did just have a 36% nt gryphon wand fall into my lap yesterday, so I'll at least 56-60% it; also found a bow, but I might not even try to element that; though it could maybe not be the worst thing if I paired it up with a crit strike ranged ring.

but yeah I would say they aren't really worth going for unless you find one that you wouldn't mind using, and just want to get it's element maxed