Page 162 of 252 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2517
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah, it's not going to change what trees I use, but I will try to slip ramegid in sometimes just for the passive damage

As TE/HU I'll say Ramegid damage is quite pitiful, but it's also somewhat good at stunlock small enemies.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Safoie Type-0 is pretty OP. You can pretty much teleport to any Boss Weak Point with it. I was hitting Dark Falz in the head the entire time during the EQ, lol. 30k damage per just attack as TE/HU with Form Wand and Attack Advance Ring. Dodging all the ground attacks. My Multi-Party probably thought I was hacking or something, spent the entire fight in the air.

Man, I wish SEGA would either buff select Fire Technics to match the strength of Nafoie and Illfoie, or
    make another Type-0 craft so it could be along the lines of Zonde/Nazan [Type-0].

Because Nafoie's arc-like motion is problematic on mobile bosses, and Illfoie is too situational to use
    on any bosses (outside of Time Attack).
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

well, it seems they are releasing the crafts in compound tech pair and order, first they released a type 0 for wind and lightning wich was the elements of the first compound tech that came out, now safoie and ramegid for fire and dark second, just like fomelgion, so probably we will be seeing type 0 for light and ice techs next
    Last edited by Batty; Oct 12, 2016 at 10:07 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I didn't even notice that trend, until you brought it to my awareness; good observation, Batty!

Since there won't be another Fire Technic [Type-0] any time soon, I suppose I'll have to deal
    with the current selection of bossing Technics. If only Safoie [Type-0] + Banish Arrow was as
    strong as Ilbarta, Zonde [Type-0], Nazan [Type-0], Ragrants, or Gimegid setup...

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Is this an advised build for Te/Br? I have Form Scythe btw....(plan to get Rikauteri at some point)

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Extra Question: For clarity since I'm using the Wand element change ring... I don't "need" to change the element of the wand from wind to light since the ring changes the attribute?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

There are a couple of flaws in your Techer skill-build, Dark Emerald EXE.

As a TE/BR, you're definitely going to want PP Restorate 1, along with PP Convert. Those two
    skills help you tremendously when you're maintaining DPS, for bossing, due to how quickly your PP
    will regenerate when those skills alone. Rapid Shoot and the Photon Blast "Ketos Proi" are very helpful,
    but adding PP Restorate 1 and PP Convert to your arsenal will allow you to go into "Full Nuke" mode.

Also, it's better to focus on one [Technic] Mastery, and buy additional skill-trees if you want to have a
    dedicated Wind and Dark build. That way, you can allocate the necessary SPs to select skills that are needed.

Lastly, your Braver skill tree is pretty standard, however, if you intend on using Katana for very specific things
    (like Time Attack, for an instance) then you might want to get Katana Combat and its add-ons.

With that all being said, here's my TE/BR build that I currently run for my character: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Edit: Since you have the L/Wand Element Change ring, the weapon element itself doesn't matter. As long as
    you're charging an offensive-type Technic, then it will change to the desired element (as long as you don't charge
    a different Technic, or use a charged Megiverse, Zanverse, or Zondeel -- which also changes the element).
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Oct 13, 2016 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    There are a couple of flaws in your Techer skill-build, Dark Emerald EXE.

As a TE/BR, you're definitely going to want PP Restorate 1, along with PP Convert. Those two
    skills help you tremendously when you're maintaining DPS, for bossing, due to how quickly your PP
    will regenerate when those skills alone. Rapid Shoot and the Photon Blast "Ketos Proi" are very helpful,
    but adding PP Restorate 1 and PP Convert to your arsenal will allow you to go into "Full Nuke" mode.

Also, it's better to focus on one [Technic] Mastery, and buy additional skill-trees if you want to have a
    dedicated Wind and Dark build. That way, you can allocate the necessary SPs to select skills that are needed.

Lastly, your Braver skill tree is pretty standard, however, if you intend on using Katana for very specific things
    (like Time Attack, for an instance) then you might want to get Katana Combat and its add-ons.

With that all being said, here's my TE/BR build that I currently run for my character: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Edit: Since you have the L/Wand Element Change ring, the weapon element itself doesn't matter. As long as
    you're charging an offensive-type Technic, then it will change to the desired element (as long as you don't charge
    a different Technic, or use a charged Megiverse, Zanverse, or Zondeel -- which also changes the element).
    your build has a few issues:

charge shoot is completely pointless for a te/br, literally pointless
    3/5 rapid shoot only, 5/5 does nothing for you
    Katana combat JA bonus does not affect finish, you don't need this for te/br
    average stance for KC is much more useful than a garbage 50satk up1
    please take reverser bonus on your te tree...

Honestly, you can do without the condescending tone and still get your point across, milranduil...

With that being said, I shall take those pointers, that were mentioned above, into consideration, once I'm in
    the mood to use my All Class Skill Tree reset pass.