Thread: pso2updater.exe

Question pso2updater.exe

Hello,

Recently I had to download the game again. I did it in a hard drive with a folder especially for my games, but I get an error when I try to launch the game.
    First when I open the game there is a loading bar and I have this error:

https://puu.sh/rHI2M/efa92a0709.png

then this

https://puu.sh/rHI6P/ef10d83bcd.png

So, I watched the list of errors thread but didn't found them (maybe I didn't looked good, if so I'm sorry). Then, I tried to launch the game without firewall and antivirus to see if I need to add an exception, but it didn't worked. Finally I installed my game in C:\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2\ and tried to launch the game from there but it didn't worked. It also didn't worked with firewall and antivirus disabled.
    Can someone help me please?

I'm sorry for my english and thanks in advance!
    Last edited by awcg; Oct 14, 2016 at 09:16 PM.

Maybe the file/folder is write-protected? or try to install your game on different directory/partition.

Replace your executable with this one. It's on the latest version already so the launcher don't have to redownload.
    Try to run the game and if launcher doesn't initiate datacheck automatically, press datacheck from game launcher to download and update necessary game files before playing.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 14, 2016 at 10:23 PM.

Thank you! But now I'm getting this when I try to run the game:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...1180-dudum.png

I found it in the list of errors thread, it means "Your computer will not work with the current settings. Please try lowering your graphic settings." But I know that my computer is able to run it, I already played the game on this computer and it worked perfeclty. A friend said to me that it may be drivers issues (I had to download the game again after re-installing my os), but I don't have any knowleldge in these kinds of things. So if I have the wrong drivers in my computer I won't know how to fix them correctly and don't want to make it bad even more. Anyway, I'm not sure that it is the problem so don't hesitate if you have any suggestions.

Sorry for my english!! Thanks in advance!

To make sure your graphics drivers are up to date, just go to the site of your graphics card type (likely either NVIDIA or AMD), and you should be able to download the latest drivers for your card directly.

Thanks for answering!
    Ok, I checked it and my graphics drivers are up to date so I'm a bit lost now, any suggestions?

In case you're playing on laptop, make sure PSO2 use discrete GPU instead of Intel HD for graphic processing.

Ooooh thanks! I can play the game now!