View Poll Results: Will you use you 12* units if you have no stronger ones?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will spend mesta to make them me end game gear

18 25.35%
  • No, waiting for "maybe" better 12* units to come out

53 74.65%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

at the current moment I'm not using any 12* units but I am considering using austere rear and arm with ray leg, as I really could use a 2nd ring as well as more defense over saiki set on fi/hu, and I'd affix austere leg for more pp as br/hu since I still use austere katana. defense is really starting to be a noticeable problem on my fi/hu, not so much on my br/hu however, but if I don't fix this soon could be really bad to say the least...

but for now ill just wait, there's still the mother raid boss incoming in December which might include better units (I hope...)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got a Gozoras Rear for my main character; I would like to slot Tech Charge Parry onto it, but I feel it wouldnt be worth breaking my saki set bonus until I have arm and leg units to use as well. I got a ray arm, but even if I do get a ray leg, I am still holding off to see what Mother will bring to us

ray leg with austere arm+rear is pretty legit

i didn't care for austeres because pp craft saikis, i don't care for austere + ray leg because pp craft saikis
    although i have to admit for people who had cheaply affixed saikis/no saikis 12* units are not bad, there's austere+ray, failing that there's quartzy like rear+crafted double and i guess some people would be happy with deadleon+saiha but meh
    hi

as far i know in term of stats , the ray units are better than ideal but i cant say anything because i dont know the set bonus :/ . nobody has answer that in the quick questions >_<

Defenses seem too low to me for 12★ units. Waiting for 400 S-Def (P Drive has 357 S-Def) units to replace Ex10 Saiki.

If I have to invest millions of money and lots of time on units that I would wear for long, then it has to be significantly great on all aspects for me. I've been wearing my Saiki sets for almost 2 years and I'm still doing great with it.

SAIKI MASTERRACE!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    ... i cant say anything because i dont know the set bonus :/ . nobody has answer that in the quick questions >_<
    12* ray units do not have set bonus except ray arm unit + ray 13* weapon gets +60 dex only
    other 12* units do not have set bonus as of yet (other than the golden dragon rear unit with 13* boots)

Thanks for all your vote, I guess I will wait until new Dec raid boss to see if any 12* units appear, then actually enhance my ray series (still need time to get mesta to collect affix fodder)

Im planning to put 1 ring ability on each 12* unit (knuckles/Ds/Sword) since I use all of these weapons and use the new Fi ring for my Fi ... Let all hope for better 12* units
    Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Nov 3, 2016 at 06:34 AM.

Sig by Gama

why do you care about set bonus when every piece has this

HP+50/PP+9
    打撃耐性+2%
    射撃耐性+2%
    法撃耐性+2%
    打撃力+25
    射撃力+25
    法撃力+25