View Poll Results: Will you use you 12* units if you have no stronger ones?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will spend mesta to make them me end game gear

18 25.35%
  • No, waiting for "maybe" better 12* units to come out

53 74.65%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Im planning to put 1 ring ability on each 12* unit (knuckles/Ds/Sword) since I use all of these weapons and use the new Fi ring for my Fi ...
    This is one reason why I'll be very careful on these 12* units. It's not about melee, range, or tech stats anymore. It's specific to builds and that takes more time and money in the process than ever before. to say I can make something out of it right now or even using it, it's still too early to judge.

I guess the basic debates here on giving up the bonuses and raw stats of current 11* unit sets already stand as proof that L-ring affix-ability just isn't enough of a perk for current 12*s to supersede the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    I guess the basic debates here on giving up the bonuses and raw stats of current 11* unit sets already stand as proof that L-ring affix-ability just isn't enough of a perk for current 12*s to supersede the norm.
    They should just say it 11* NT units instead of 12* units, if 12* is just about units that can be attached with rings.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    its not that 11* set bonuses are that good, its that no one wants to shoot themselves in the foot upgrading too early to a set that's not a good step up from what are currently using. Units are THE most expensive thing in the game to affix so when people affix units they (generally) don't plan on doing it more than once a year for most players.

I'm probably gonna wait until a better HP & PP setup is available. Ditching my HP-crafted Saiki for any of the current setup would result in me losing something like 12pp and 150hp. The stats on the current 12*'s are pretty poor in my eyes (crafted 11* defense is on par, hp and pp is superior).

With how easy it is to switch rings now (ctrl+F1, etc), I'm not hurting to get my rings attached just yet.

Austere rear + arm and Ray leg (with aerial recovery) is the best unit's for my in this moment.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

My issue on 12* units is that to my knowledge there is no way to remove the ring or transfer it over to another unit. Mostly why I'm holding off.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

now i know the current units are useless , compared to ideal and saiki , do you think i should give those units to my support partners :P

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    now i know the current units are useless , compared to ideal and saiki , do you think i should give those units to my support partners :P
    Couldn't hurt, considering SP's benefit from item rarity and not stats

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    My issue on 12* units is that to my knowledge there is no way to remove the ring or transfer it over to another unit. Mostly why I'm holding off.
    I already have one regret because of that. I put my Mate Lovers ring (used on all my melee classes) into an arm unit, then had nothing but arm units drop so I can't just use those to swap between class specific rings.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)