Page 158 of 273 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2726

Expert block, Eloser XH
    So I parsered TeSu to see how shitty they are. Just for you, again.
    The 4th person was TeFo but nobody cares.

Of course someone is going to say this is bad pug and proves nothing and Su is still shit and so on. I would like to see how your TeBr and TeHu pwn in bad pugs.

Well this is about to get interesting,

The only diff between TeSu and SuTe is Shifta Strike vs Alter Ego isn't it?

There aren't even 10% class boost titles for Su afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    That's a pretty fair argument if the point is to compare it to other classes... Especially since I've seen people do twice that DPS (if that's the total damage and not DPS then it's even more irrelevant because it doesn't even tell you anything). Highest hits aren't relevant at all considering how many classes use multi hit attacks for their high damage stuff.

Honestly, those Maron strikes just make me wonder how much more a Su/Gu would do, even with a pug party.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    The only diff between TeSu and SuTe is Shifta Strike vs Alter Ego isn't it?

There aren't even 10% class boost titles for Su afaik.
    Well first of all, no one is comparing Te/Su to Su/Te. We're comparing Te/Su to Su with literally any decent sub in a group setting specifically. Su/Te is actually worse anywa because all you really get compared to Su/Br and Su/Gu is a need to element match for your universal damage damage bonus, deband toughness, and no burst option from chain trigger or weak stance. :T

Second of all, it's also missing Sympathy. :/
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 11, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

That's a pretty fair argument if the point is to compare it to other classes... Especially since I've seen people do twice that DPS (if that's the total damage and not DPS then it's even more irrelevant because it doesn't even tell you anything). Highest hits aren't relevant at all considering how many classes use multi hit attacks for their high damage stuff.

Honestly, those Maron strikes just make me wonder how much more a Su/Gu would do, even with a pug party.

Well first of all, no one is comparing Te/Su to Su/Te. We're comparing Te/Su to Su with literally any decent sub in a group setting specifically. Su/Te is actually worse anywa because all you really get compared to Su/Br and Su/Gu is a need to element match for your universal damage damage bonus, deband toughness, and no burst option from chain trigger or weak stance. :T

Second of all, it's also missing Sympathy. :/
    First of all, we are discussing whether Su sub is total shit in average pug. Su is always better for main class and nobody objects that.
    Second of all, I am comparing what tesu can do to tebr as TE. I can give MPA shifta strike plus strong zanverus while doing tons of damage.

To argue "why not go main su if they can do more damage " is just like saying Sufi does more why go subr.

I am simply to convince tesu is a good pick instead of total trash to be blacklisted. Everybody is welcome to play whatever class they want as long as they get the job/damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAkh2BqrboA
    Thats how much more Su/Gu does.
    Last edited by Moffen; Dec 11, 2016 at 04:32 PM.

First of all, we are discussing whether Su sub is total shit in average pug. Su is always better for main class and nobody objects that.
    Second of all, I am comparing what tesu can do to tebr as TE. I can give MPA shifta strike plus strong zanverus while doing tons of damage.

To argue "why not go main su if they can do more damage " is just like saying Sufi does more why go subr.

I am simply to convince tesu is a good pick instead of total trash to be blacklisted. Everybody is welcome to play whatever class they want as long as they get the job/damage done.
    about TE/SU doing more damage, it's only half true. you get tons of leeway for bossing because lol Marron and better zanverse damage, again for bossing. But when you look at TE/SU's performance when it comes to mobbing, it can have a bit of trouble (dealing with elements with pets can be kind of urgh, and the damage you ge both from mobbing pets, which are not super broken like marron and from subpar whacks can be a problem at times). I really don't think TE/SU outshines the other TEs for general uses, but it clearly isn't a bad pick either (as I've said a while ago, it already was a pretty good pick for raid bosses, and is now more than ever a good choice for them)

to me TE/SU is TE/BR with better bossing but worse mobbing and tech usage. Marron vs Rikauteri performance is pretty much a case-by-case scenario because of how marron works (Building hits to throw the guy can be a cinch or a pain depending on what you face) Rikauteri's performance varies largely as well, depending on boss and whether they have an accessible corruption core or not)

Lastly people need to remember something very important for TE : unlike most other classes, TE isn't a class that abides by the "pick THAT sub or you're useless" rule. TE already uses 4 different subclasses for general use builds, and they all work incredibly well. If anything having the option of using pets as SU sub makes it to me a relatively decent 5th choice.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 11, 2016 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    ...But when you look at TE/SU's performance when it comes to mobbing, it can have a bit of trouble ...
    But then again TE has the option of using wands tho.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    But then again TE has the option of using wands tho.
    true but your whacks really feel weak compared to HU or FI's performance in that regard, even BR gets better damage despite being the worst whacker out of the 3. It may not seem consequential for non XH stuff, but when you come across tankier mobs, All Attack bonus + All Atk Up doesn't really make the cut, and point assist only applies to one target. Pets like Torim or Popple can somewhat help at times, but it can become a struggle, especially in stuff like TD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 11, 2016 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I really don't thitnk TE/SU outshines the other TEs for general uses, but it clearly isn't a bad pick either (as I've said a while other, it already was a pretty good pick for raid bosses, and is now more than ever a good choice for them)
    That is exactly my point.

Of course main Su have better performance with pets. On the other hand, Te would benefit much from Su sub with better bossing weapon, PP regain, and zanverus. That is a 3 in 1 package!
    TeSu is a good option for Te at raid boss. It is not super niche nor

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    shitty x/SU builds that people seem to think are you know hrm "viable"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    good for "solo" play but the problem is people bring these class combo's into mpa's and they don't help make an impact much
    Of course it is not the best pick for roaming EQ like Xmas. Getting multi element pets is much harder than getting multi element wands. But it is still far from the worst.
    Last edited by sparab; Dec 11, 2016 at 05:58 PM.