Page 183 of 254 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Actually, no. It's effectively a 11.538% multiplier. The latent makes you get a 1.45 multiplier instead of a 1.3 multiplier; 1.45/1.3 is approximately 1.11538. You can't just subtract the values and use that as the amount of damage you gain from the potential.
    Can you show me how you're doing to get that? Because I thought it would be 1.30*1.15, not 1.30+0.15.

How do I use zan effectively? I'm suppose to dodge blades when they come back but is there a trick for this technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Can you show me how you're doing to get that? Because I thought it would be 1.30*1.15, not 1.30+0.15.
    EDP modifies Element Conversion and does not directly increase damage.
    So we have to compare the multiplier after and before to get the damage up number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    The latent makes you get a 1.45 multiplier instead of a 1.3 multiplier; 1.45/1.3 is approximately 1.11538.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    EDP modifies Element Conversion and does not directly increase damage.
    So we have to compare the multiplier after and before to get the damage up number.
    Ah. I thought it was a seperate multiplier based on Element Conversion rather than directly modifying the skill. that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by noppai View Post
    How do I use zan effectively? I'm suppose to dodge blades when they come back but is there a trick for this technique?
    You have to shoot Zan perfectly horizontal (with a tiny margin for error), then charge the next one, and jump right before the Zan blades reaches you so that it goes under you. Then release the charged Zan at the apex of your jump and shoot that one horizontally as well, and repeat. To shoot it horizontally, you either have to use manual-aim mode or fire it while not being locked to anything (not even a soft lock-on), or else the blades will be fired right at the target and not horizontally. This method requires a field that's complete flat and leveled, as well as have a lot of space, or else the blades will hit a wall, the uneven ground, or other obstacles and disappear, so there's not many situations where you can utilize this effectively. I guess Mother battle is a possible place you can use it, but I heard that when too many Zan blades are on screen, it makes just-attack circles not appear for everyone in the MPA due to graphic overload. But this may have been fixed when SEGA made it so other people's PAs/Techs are much less visible.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I remember pre-nerf Zan in EP1 was funny. Back then, you could TPS and look upward, then start turning around boss and release Zan, it used to bounce back from the floor and create a death field.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

If you're fighting a large enemy, you can simply fire Zan upwards into the air. No need to worry about dodging the blades.

so hows that Union Talis holding up? debating on Union or Fornis or both

I personally find Union Talis pretty godly for all the PP eating techs. I'd say Light Fornis and Fire Union make a pretty nice combination, although Union can go pretty much anywhere !

I have I believe 6 Gix wep I got awhile ago but havent touched my Fo yet but also have 6 Astra and working on Ray Rod...

I have a Fire/Dark FO and a Ice/Dark FO

At this point should I just not worry about Gix and just use Astra and Ray/Union (One I'm able to clear solo PD lol)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89