Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi there

I dont know, if this is the right forumsection. If it is not, I apologize at this point.

ok..

I've created a very funny situation, when I was going to hit Val Opt's ass with my RAcast (Lv. 12). So I went to the mines and made my way to Val Opt. I was hoping, that I have enough level ups, when I reach Val Opt. But that was not so.. I decided to go to the forest first, to earn more XP's.

So I went to the forest, killed every monster, opened every crate, but I took not every item, because I was full. I couldn't use any pipe or the telepipe right before Val Opt's pipe will be gone. I took the shortest path to the dragon, killed him and went back to the P2.
    Then I though, I will have a tryi on Val Opt and entered his pipe. It took me 20 minutes to beat him with Lv. 15. After I killed him, I was going back to the forest, to activate the monolith.

(here comes the bug now).

When I entered the pipe on P2, I saw, that the gameenvironment were reinitialized. I went to the forest and were a bit surprised.
    There was a monomate lying around. There was no crate and no monster who could have droped it. That made me a little bit nervous. Could that possibly be the start of a ?SOD?? After the second room, I recognized, that the hole map was visible. It was very irritating to find the right way..
    I crawled to hole forest and went to the dragon again.

When I was on the dragon, I saw all the items I left there. They apeared, where usualy the crates are, when the dragon was beaten.

At that point, I realized what was going on. Not the hole game environment were initialized.

I can tell u. It looks very funny, when u open a crate and there are two items in there. Not in every crate. Only in them, which I did not take the item out (i.e. Monomate, Monofluid).

Did anybody else made the same experience??
    Can someone confirm this???

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Excalibur on 2001-04-20 01:33 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

I've done something similar more than once. I kill Vol Opt, then run to turn on the pillars, hoping that since I didn't quit, I wouldn't have to fight my way back through the mines.
    But all the monsters are crates are back, but all the items I left are still there, and the map is visible.

A little ditty I wrote for the boys over seas!

Same thing happened. I got 2 items hiding in one graphic. blah blah blah. Whatever.

ok... I though, I was the first one

never mind

Excalibur

well, like an egyption proverb says: ''beauty is not perfect''.

And this game is beautyful so, it is normal not to be perfect I close my eyes on lil bugs like those, makes me more enjoying it. hehe

Well I really wouldn't call it a bug. It's not really a big deal that items you didn't pick up would still be there and the map you have didn't go away. I mean, why would it? It's the exact same level you played before.

Not that that bug is itching me, but u can call that a bug. Because not the hole environment is reseted Could posibly be, that the programmers made it this way...

And I don't mind about it, because it don't hurts the gameplay.. I was just wondering, if someone else made the same "discovery"

and BWS-1... Can u look for me on PSO?? I've lost ur guild card

Excalibur

Anytime , I'm at work right now ( 3:32:47 AM). I should be online around 9:00 or 9:30 AM (Canada,montreal time).

@ BWS_1

I'll try to be there.. But I think, I can only xchange gc's, 'cause I promised my girlfriend, that she can play todays afternoon (psst.. wispering.. she needs a bit more experiences ) ups.. did I say that loud???? j/k

Excalibur

NP! I have 2 of my friend's characters... One is Michi HUnewearl lvl 35 and Haruka FOmarl lvl 4. I might help her lvl up