Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best and worst episode.
    This ep saw major changes and some were amazing others were really bad. Most of the bad things were crucial details Sega screwed up in new content and of course, permaban from abandoning eqs and BA.

good story, nice additional class, summoner is really game changing to the game, different style of playing, hope more class coming like this. the anime .... I guess sega just want to make more fame for gunslash weapon

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    the anime .... I guess sega just want to make more fame for gunslash weapon
    My impression is that its because the weapon just suited the protagonist (Itsuki) that uses one. Itsuki was depicted as a boy who can do everything competently but never excel in them either. The Gunslash is like that but the symbolism is made pointless when he could block with it, started using Sword PAs and Kazan Nadeshiko (I don't care that Aika called it "Over End" when it obviously functioned like Kazan Nadeshiko).

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    You're better off hoping for PSU2 or PSO3 at this point then a western PSO2 release.
    Yea PSO3 with PSVR! Sega should jump in since their is little competition in the action rpg setting in PSVR yet.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    My impression is that its because the weapon just suited the protagonist (Itsuki) that uses one. Itsuki was depicted as a boy who can do everything competently but never excel in them either. The Gunslash is like that but the symbolism is made pointless when he could block with it, started using Sword PAs and Kazan Nadeshiko (I don't care that Aika called it "Over End" when it obviously functioned like Kazan Nadeshiko).
    I'm still waiting on that GS L/SwitchParry.
    The day it exists is the day I forgive Ep4
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Elaborate!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    What if it happens on EP5 release (wether it is ring or a skill of the new class)? Ep4 will still be forgiven or stay unforgiven for you? xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    What if it happens on EP5 release (wether it is ring or a skill of the new class)? Ep4 will still be forgiven or stay unforgiven for you? xD
    I'll still forgive it bc the anime came out in ep4 which bolstered the GS popularity (Then it died)

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Elaborate!
    A dream.
    A guard frame during weapon mode switch.
    All I want ;_;
    Spoiler!

Datamining probably got us down. A new class with pets when the last two had been hybrids, while we lacked the third; and a new planet with phantom T-Rex and a phantom train boss sounded so much more awesome than we actually got.

I'd have probably been happier with episode 4 if we didn't have episodes 2 & 3 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    EP2 will always be the EP I hate the most. Even the shitty story in EP4 isn't as annoying to me as all the bullshit that went down with EP2 like making race stats worthless or making braver the shunka only class
    How is braver being guren only any better? At least shunka was satisfying to use due to being hilariously overpowered. Guren is just better than everything else but still feels flimsy and does bad damage.

As for me, I started playing less and less and now have quit completely. Considering removing the game entirely because it's an unoptimized waste of space but I'm still waiting on ep5 reveals I guess.