Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Welp I failed it first run. We were at 2/5 deaths going into the final phase and the techer decided to flop 3 times.

They were talis techer so they had mirage step. I had aggro priority for the attacks that are actually aimmed. I have no clue what happened. lmfao
    My run was a success with me being HU/BR and other 3 were BO, TE and FO. I didn't check their subclasses but their gear seems alright. No deaths but 27 seconds remaining, that damage reduction is no joke, I thought we were going to lose to time since it took more than a minute to take out the snake heads the final time. Not bad for playing with randoms. Got 2 fuses for my trouble.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by doomdragon83; May 10, 2017 at 07:06 AM.

Yeah Techer is a god send. I'm just really unsure how the Techer in my MPA died 3 times in about 1 minute during the DPS phase. Kinda disappointed.

All was going great. Passed the 8 heads still 2/5. About 3 minutes left and suddenly the talis Techer flops 3 times in a minute. Wondering if it was on purpose.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 10, 2017 at 07:02 AM.

zanverse is hella gimped it feels like lol

It went rather well for me, FO/TE (me), TE/SU, BR/HU and RA/HU, finished with a total of 3 deaths in the party and 1:4x remaining.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I think Te is a must for all parties. Consider you cannot retry this quest at the moment.

I felt completely useless as a TE/HU. We failed the DPS check real hard with 3 deaths on the counter. Not even gonna try it again as TE/HU. There is no point in not dying if you don't have enough DPS. Wand smacking is not really helping in that department, not even with Form Scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I felt completely useless as a TE/HU. We failed the DPS check real hard with 3 deaths on the counter. Not even gonna try it again as TE/HU. There is no point in not dying if you don't have enough DPS. Wand smacking is not really helping in that department, not even with Form Scythe.
    the te i had in my party was tehu as well.

i dont think tehu is a good fit here lol.

Clear it with 4/5 count and 00:00 mark...lol it seems te is a must here

Also you can't retry this quest when failed

the te i had in my party was tehu as well.

i dont think tehu is a good fit here lol.
    TE/HU is never a good fit, unless you solo SHAQ's or something like that. Zanverse is the only the only thing that makes TE/HU relevant during raid bosses.

Zanverse with just 3 people is not very great and it does seem to take quite a hit from the resistance. TE/FO could be okay, though I don't play that shit It didn't help the GU/HU in my party only used a rifle and never heard of Chain Trigger.

Hmm, completed Gracia as Te/Hu with a couple of teammates (Gu/Ra, Br/Hu, Fi/Hu). Te/Hu is alright in my experience. Form scythe + ramegid type-0 (+zanverse if there's an opening) provides decent damage when your other PT members are busy with other hydra heads. I can even knockdown one of the charging heads on my own with the same repertoire (at least before they try to assist me), though you need to be on the ground since it kinda moves bit by bit.

Also, Nabarta type-0 is your guarding best friend for idle waiting situations (or when Deus is using the smite-but-with-thorns-before-the-smites-so-you-cant-really-guard-it-with-TCP-ring attack)