Page 313 of 318 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3179

That ground stomp of hers can either be JG'd or Ignition Parried. Its those two leg sweeps which sends fire blades that should be dodged. As shown in nguuuquaaa's video, those leg sweeps ignore JG. Since Phaleg always moves forward on the first leg sweep, if you're close to her, she might pass you. If you're far, as long as you recognize the telegraph, dash away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Was trying some other classes for laughs. Nabarta-0 works absurdly well for TE here. It's visually impressive too: flame kicks, meet ice wall. And Burn provides plenty of PP to fuel it via Anti. I still haven't quite won as Te, but it's really fun to watch and play.
    Absolutely agree on the Nabarta T-0 one. Not only does it provide Techers their own (rather epic for this specific fight) JG, it effectively manages to nullify using its native i-frames the entire phase 2 burn kick multi-hits that normal Just Guard otherwise wouldn't perfectly be able to. On that notion, Phaleg is perhaps the best boss to test and practice standard Nabarta T-0 use for Techers.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; May 11, 2017 at 01:46 PM.

From videos it seems Faleg have around 400k per phase. I am lazy to do it the proper way, so I will do x/su on all classes for titles. Assuming no multipliers aside from innate Su ones (for fosu, husu, rasu and such), around how much preparation do you need from a Maron to be hitting around 200k at biggest tumor level?

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Absolutely agree on the Nabarta T-0 one. Not only does it provide Techers their own (rather epic for this specific fight) JG, it effectively manages to nullify using its native i-frames the entire phase 2 burn kick multi-hits that normal Just Guard otherwise wouldn't perfectly be able to. On that notion, Phaleg is perhaps the best boss to test and practice standard Nabarta T-0 use for Techers.
    So, is this the only place where Nabarta 0 is actually good?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    From videos it seems Faleg have around 400k per phase. I am lazy to do it the proper way, so I will do x/su on all classes for titles. Assuming no multipliers aside from innate Su ones (for fosu, husu, rasu and such), around how much preparation do you need from a Maron to be hitting around 200k at biggest tumor level?
    Heard from somewhere that it's 750k/750k. May be scaled to level. Anyways, a 600k pillow can't down her in one hit, you need some extra hits to get it over with.

Having attempted it a few more times and finally got my S-rank (2:29 HuFi sword) I'm beginning to think that the "unblockable while on fire" thing is a myth and its simply that Just-Guard Photon Arts are bugged.

This only really matters in the 2nd phase, all her phase 1 attacks are blockable.

In phase 2, her kick shockwaves are unblockable if you're in the wrong position in front of her and her dash attack spawns a firey explosion at some position; meaning if youre in the wrong spot the dash and explosion hit at once. I've also experienced this bug in other fights, which leads me to conclude that Just Guard PAs are only capable of blocking one hitbox per frame. If more than one hits at once (or possibly a frame apart? Not gone that in depth testing it) you'll take damage from the rest of the hitboxes which can interrupt your counter PA. IIRC I have had this happen during an Ignite Parry (get the sound cue that I landed the parry but then get interrupted and take damage anyway).

So it's a bug that's been around for a while, it's just it happens that the nature of Phaleg's attacks in Phase 2 trigger the bug much more frequently. Perhaps Sega will finally take notice of this, cause it'd be nice to have more difficult challenges like this but it's hardly fair to have a set of classes crippled by a bug like this.

Remember only 5% of players are suppose to be able to beat her. Ya'll are obviously lying and the videos of her mechanics being completely ignored are fake.

Ok, I'm done joking. Sega is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, is this the only place where Nabarta 0 is actually good?
    Kind of? Personally I use Nabarta T-0 anywhere, everywhere, it's my wand's "action button", second to TCP ring. It doesn't have to be held down, it doesn't even have to give any damage imo (a welcome added effect for the Phaleg duel tho), it just needs to be pinched a bit, just like a normal Just Guard, so as not to drain PP.