Page 200 of 254 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2539

Btw how often does the game gets new additional content?

Does A-mode rod shoot do more damage than its original version at +20?
    Spoiler!

I'm going crazy over the skill tree and i have some question about it so here is my build https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...0000jdB0000006

So basically my force skill tree is nearly perfect for me except i want to know some opinion on Rod shoot... I'm wondering if retiring 2 point in tech up 2 for placing them in rod shoot so i get 5 pp back instead of 3 is better? Wich one would be best? ( Don't ask me why i don't have photon flare i just don't like it!)

So now on the techer tree since this is where i have most of my question!

Before i ask anything i just want to say that imo, the 6 point in pp convert is more than enough since i think 10 point is overboard and currently at 6 point i never run out of pp anyway.. so i probably won't change that! ( i still want some opinion on this )

Also i'm wondering if Territory PP Save is worth it since most of the time i buff before quest and even tho ..it doesn't take that much pp already. ( what do you think?)

Alright so with all these extra point what would work best in your opinion?

Option 1: I can either give up Technique Up 2 and get a full 20 pp from PP Up 1 and 2 and put the last 3 point in wind mastery for a free 11% increase dmg.

Option 2: Give up Tech Up 2 and get Deband Advance and Cut so i get less destroy by bosses ( or maybe i still get 2 shot anyway regardless? ) and still get 11% wind dmg.

Option 3: Go full Tech Up with 11%wind dmg and 3 point in pp save.

Option 4: Hybrid with only Technique Up 2 maxed and 1 PP Up maxed for 10 pp and 11% wind dmg.

I'm seriously thinking about option 4 but i would really like some opinion!!

Thank you for the support in advance!!

To me it feels like you kind of answered yourself regarding whether your should invest into rod shoot for the 2 extra PP when you said that maxing out pp convert wasn't needed as you never run out of pp . . .

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

fomelgion is just the easiest to use compound tech to use out of them all, it can mow down a large group of mobs with ease, and it lets you blast dangerous bosses without needing to go in yourself using barant, or whiff like half of the hits of zandion.

I ran some numbers in the damage simulator the other day; if you had both wind masteries maxed but no light mastery at all, and the enemy is not weak to either wind or light, ragrants seemed to still be beating out every single (non-zanverse) wind tech even though it was at the disadvantage of not even having it's mastery skills. at least from a DPS standpoint anyway. unless you got both wind mastery AND the enemy is weak to wind, ragrants is going to beat wind every time.

anyway in short it seems to me like force these days is all about trying to use compounds at every opportunity you got, and fomelgion is far more consistent to use in many more situations than the other two.

EDIT: to an eariler question, Rod Shoot A Mode reaches 100% power at +10, and goes to 110% power at +20. it starts at about the same AoE as a launcher basic attack and goes to 150% of that
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jun 6, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    To me it feels like you kind of answered yourself regarding whether your should invest into rod shoot for the 2 extra PP when you said that maxing out pp convert wasn't needed as you never run out of pp . . .
    you are right lol that was silly of me

I'm basically a Mid-range endgame force in terms of power and experience so you don't have to follow my advice to the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    So basically my force skill tree is nearly perfect for me except i want to know some opinion on Rod shoot... I'm wondering if retiring 2 point in tech up 2 for placing them in rod shoot so i get 5 pp back instead of 3 is better? Wich one would be best? ( Don't ask me why i don't have photon flare i just don't like it!)
    I can see you are building a fire tree. It is understandable that you don't have photon flare since you will end up sacrificing a lot of other utilities for it. For the Rod Shoot skill, if you don't have a queen vera, orbit, or some way to quickly get pp back then it is advised to bring it to +5 pp.

Before i ask anything i just want to say that imo, the 6 point in pp convert is more than enough since i think 10 point is overboard and currently at 6 point i never run out of pp anyway.. so i probably won't change that! ( i still want some opinion on this )
    Since you want an opinion on this, Ill say this: max out pp convert. I'm not sure what's your craft for ragrants or gimegid (for deus) but with my -0.68s ragrants and max pp convert on, I can still deplete my pp reserves. This is mostly due to the fact that pp doesn't regen when your character does the casting animation but in that few milliseconds after casting and before charging your next tech, the maxed pp convert will replenish more pp than just a 6 point one. The more techs you can get off before the boss moves, the more damage you'll deal.

Also i'm wondering if Territory PP Save is worth it since most of the time i buff before quest and even tho ..it doesn't take that much pp already. ( what do you think?)
    This one is up to you. I only have 1 point in it since I frequently cast uncharged resta and anti on myself.

Alright so with all these extra point what would work best in your opinion?

Option 1: I can either give up Technique Up 2 and get a full 20 pp from PP Up 1 and 2 and put the last 3 point in wind mastery for a free 11% increase dmg.

Option 2: Give up Tech Up 2 and get Deband Advance and Cut so i get less destroy by bosses ( or maybe i still get 2 shot anyway regardless? ) and still get 11% wind dmg.

Option 3: Go full Tech Up with 11%wind dmg and 3 point in pp save.

Option 4: Hybrid with only Technique Up 2 maxed and 1 PP Up maxed for 10 pp and 11% wind dmg.

I'm seriously thinking about option 4 but i would really like some opinion!!

Thank you for the support in advance!!
    Option 1 or 4 are both good choices. It's up to you whether you feel like you're pp starved or want to deal some extra damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Snnnova View Post
    I'm basically a Mid-range endgame force in terms of power and experience so you don't have to follow my advice to the letter.

I can see you are building a fire tree. It is understandable that you don't have photon flare since you will end up sacrificing a lot of other utilities for it. For the Rod Shoot skill, if you don't have a queen vera, orbit, or some way to quickly get pp back then it is advised to bring it to +5 pp.

Since you want an opinion on this, Ill say this: max out pp convert. I'm not sure what's your craft for ragrants or gimegid (for deus) but with my -0.68s ragrants and max pp convert on, I can still deplete my pp reserves. This is mostly due to the fact that pp doesn't regen when your character does the casting animation but in that few milliseconds after casting and before charging your next tech, the maxed pp convert will replenish more pp than just a 6 point one. The more techs you can get off before the boss moves, the more damage you'll deal.

This one is up to you. I only have 1 point in it since I frequently cast uncharged resta and anti on myself.

Option 1 or 4 are both good choices. It's up to you whether you feel like you're pp starved or want to deal some extra damage.
    ty so much for the super good reply i like that when people take time to help!! you are awsome sir

Whats a good fire rod/weapon to strive for right now? I'm working on replacing many crappy weapons. Running badges for a Invade Rod as my Dark/Fire rod are only 11 stars. Or would it be more worth while to get an invade talis? I'm really not a fan of the talis playstyle and would rather not use them that much if possible. Same goes for the Deus weapons. I have a +10 Light Talis and Rod. I know the talis does more damage but I end up using the rod more for quicker PP regeneration as Ragrants drains me quickly.

I'm guessing you never REALLY need to run one or the other unless you're min maxing. As most content doesn't require crazy amazing setups.

Don't go with invade lol, just get Zeinesis then upgrade to qliphad once u have enough fuses, and don't leave your deus weapon at +10, get it to +30 to make it usable.