Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
I think people are going to stumble around with this one. How many players can say they play all three weapon types with finesse? And how many players are affixed for hybrid offense? I'm sure a lot of people will play hero but how many will be good at it? Personally I think very few.
Hero has a completely different playstyle for all three weapons as it were. Its Talis has PAs and I highly doubt it will have tech damage on the same levels as Fo. Apparently Sword can't block, instead if shoots kamehamehas. TMGs seem to be very ground based and I didn't see a single S.roll in the trailer. Shift for TMGs probably twirls the guns to reload and I don't imagine it staying in the air. Normal attack animations are different too.

I didn't see a single existing PA either. Similar animations yes, but timings are completely different. I don't think the existing classes have much in common with Hero beyond weapons. If anything, Hero's Sword seems closer to Dual Blades with its throw-based action and multi hit no-charge PAs, and Hero's TMGs are more like Rifle in that it can't rely on normal attacks to regain PP, and it's a lot more ground based.