Page 3891 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2891339137913841388138883889389038913892389338943901394139914391 ... LastLast
Results 38,901 to 38,910 of 46801

Hope this isn't too long - I've been playing since beta and came back after a long Hiatus. I'm in the process of getting my Hero class up, and I need some new units. Saiki was pretty popular before I quit. What's some good units for middle of the road for the time being? I have about 15mil meseta to use, so I'm not afraid of spending some for something decent.

Quote Originally Posted by inutay View Post
    Hope this isn't too long - I've been playing since beta and came back after a long Hiatus. I'm in the process of getting my Hero class up, and I need some new units. Saiki was pretty popular before I quit. What's some good units for middle of the road for the time being? I have about 15mil meseta to use, so I'm not afraid of spending some for something decent.
    Buy Austere Units. They've been declining in price recently, and a Rear+Arm combo can compete with 12* Unit sets.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by inutay View Post
    stick to saiki or hold off until you get 12* units, unless you feel like buying austere rear/arm/11 or 12* leg then go for it. the current 12* unit game is a bit bleak, some people are playing it smart and waiting on the next raid boss gear to drop to see if better gear finally comes out

How long do i have left until the Halloween scratch off ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    How long do i have left until the Halloween scratch off ends?
    8th of November at 11am JST.

WOOT! PLENTY OF TIME THANK YOU

Where can I see sega's recomended skill trees on web? Don't really need em of course, just curious what they came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Where can I see sega's recomended skill trees on web? Don't really need em of course, just curious what they came up with.
    http://pso2.jp/players/gameguide/tree/

there're some accessory that give you ahoge but is there any that give you a front fringe ?

What do you think is more effective for RaHu with rifle? To spam one points to no end, or to perform long as shit barrage of parrelel slider 0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Danke, would never found it by myself.