Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so you have to give up a few slots lol... so what gives add Super's but remove common's... WHAT?

and what if the commons give as much as +100 atk .. so it may reduce to 50 because slots are taken up by Super's -_-
    While classic affixing is mostely tied to a single weapon, you have to keep in mind those S abilities will be still useful for upcoming weapons as they will be effortlesly transferable.

Eh quick question on uplslotting.

classic affixing upsoltting brings your percent down but this is regular.. but what if you upslot with an S abiltiy??

Eh quick question on uplslotting.

classic affixing upsoltting brings your percent down but this is regular.. but what if you upslot with an S abiltiy??
    From what I know, S ability is always 100%, even when upslotting. With 4 S abilities, your chance to successfully go from 7 to 8 on a given attempt is about 40% (with boosters and boost week) compared to 16% with only old abilities. This sort of offsets the issue of competing for slots since if you use S abilities, upslotting is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    From what I know, S ability is always 100%, even when upslotting. With 4 S abilities, your chance to successfully go from 7 to 8 on a given attempt is about 40% (with boosters and boost week) compared to 16% with only old abilities. This sort of offsets the issue of competing for slots since if you use S abilities, upslotting is easier.
    So with this note, if I appraise my item using the question mark and out comes an S ability I might be lucky because its now part of the RNG roll now right

So with this note, if I appraise my item using the question mark and out comes an S ability I might be lucky because its now part of the RNG roll now right
    "I might be lucky"
    Yes?

There's no such thing as being 'part of the RNG roll', I don't know what you think makes it different than it dropping identified with the S-ability
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

guys, if you have both S3 abilities, can be choose one of S3 or can be both select S3 for affix?

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    guys, if you have both S3 abilities, can be choose one of S3 or can be both select S3 for affix?
    Only one.

I haven't messed with them yet, but as far as I know if you appraise and get an S ability you'll be able to keep it with 100% chance whenever you affix the weapon, even when upslotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I haven't messed with them yet, but as far as I know if you appraise and get an S ability you'll be able to keep it with 100% chance whenever you affix the weapon, even when upslotting.
    Great news... I have tried the S3 20% pp on recovery on attack for tmg as a hero. So far I cannot seem to find or notice any thing on the PP recovery.

Any news that certain S ability do not work for or with Hero in general??