Page 236 of 273 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2726

You can also take R/Photon Flare as a +200 T-ATK burst.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    you don't need a FO sub, just usual FI sub except you spec into T-ATK instead of S-ATK.
    And if you don't have Rykros, do playing Su/Fi with T-atk mag and T-atk units is viable or is it 'play it S-atk or die you n00b'? I'm asking because using keywords to find something on this forum is really working fine 1/100 when I try. Searching with google just bring me to 2016 topics from reddit most of the time and nothing helpful when it link to PSO-world Su related discussion @_@ It's really working on my nerves when it comes to find info about Su

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    And if you don't have Rykros, do playing Su/Fi with T-atk mag and T-atk units is viable or is it 'play it S-atk or die you n00b'? I'm asking because using keywords to find something on this forum is really working fine 1/100 when I try. Searching with google just bring me to 2016 topics from reddit most of the time and nothing helpful when it link to PSO-world Su related discussion @_@ It's really working on my nerves when it comes to find info about Su
    Without Rykros T-ATK Su/Fi is still very viable. Most pets have higher T-ATK than S-Atk anyway so you're not missing out on a lot of stats. You're going to want to Max out Halfline and Deadline slayer since Dear Master + Alter Ego can easily and safely put you in range of those skills. Whatever SP are left over just put them in HP ups. Plus like already mentioned there is the Photon Flare Ring which gives a lot of T-ATK for Basically nothing.

https://twitter.com/0vg304167892y5a/...76863774220289

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Got it. Thanks a lot!

When Hr says "hey, expert means talis warp on the ceiling then spam dive bullet",
    Su replies : "no, expert means viola auto-attacks while I run around"

Spoiler!

Don't you need to S-Rank though? This Video is 30 min long.

Not for the achievement. Being the masochist that I am, I used Summoner as a subclass to brute force my way through with Hunter, Fighter, Gunner, Force, Techer (relatively easier since this is actually a good combo), and Braver. Many, many extreme passes were used in the process, but I did it.

As for why I didn't play these classes normally, I play Summoner exclusively, but leveled most of the other classes for subs in case the meta shifts in future updates, and I really wanted the tokens for the 14 star weapon exchange.
    Last edited by Spellbinder; Apr 1, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

Hey there, more questions, xD
    Would Su/Te with Rykos be as viable and as useful as Su/Fi with Rykos and T-attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    snip
    You use the Crit Damage Parfait a lot but barely any Crit chance Candy sticks?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You use the Crit Damage Parfait a lot but barely any Crit chance Candy sticks?
    Support Roll give 20% crit rate with 2, R/EffortSymbol 10% and some Crit Stick 7%, more one Te witth shiftha critical in MPA..., this fine for me.