Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

As it stands, the only things that are really must-have from the Conq. Crest shop are Lavis Cannon, Rykros Staff, and maybe Jupiter Tullus. Everything else is either a marginal upgrade from existing, easily obtainable series or just outright worse than said series. EPD is also in dire straits because of the upcoming October update, which, depending on SEGA's whims, may become far less useful in the near future.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 4, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So during the Livestream they said they're gonna increase the drop rate of Jutus Weapon Series. Is this already in effect? I got 3 Jutus weapons from LQ today after that Livestream, 2 Talis and 1 Dual Blade, on Bouncer. I can work towards a Lumiere Talis now, something I wasn't planning on till Boost Week.

Typical, I saved all my crests (1.5k) in the expectation of Motav being eventually added to the lineup eventually and now they add a different crest...

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So during the Livestream they said they're gonna increase the drop rate of Jutus Weapon Series. Is this already in effect? I got 3 Jutus weapons from LQ today after that Livestream, 2 Talis and 1 Dual Blade, on Bouncer. I can work towards a Lumiere Talis now, something I wasn't planning on till Boost Week.
    They plan to have a boost event for Enchanted Forest Free Field on the 8th when they add Omega Apprezina into it. During the boost, Jutus drop rate will be increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    They plan to have a boost event for Enchanted Forest Free Field on the 8th when they add Omega Apprezina into it. During the boost, Jutus drop rate will be increased.
    Good. perhaps I can get a coupel jutus swords/wire lances/TMGs and buff my Hero and hunter classes. Getting Akatsuki or Demonia Sword/TMGs seems fruitless to try runnign that quest. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Conqueror's Crests
    - The mid-October update will add Conqueror's Crests to Bonus Quests and older raids as drops.
    According to bumped, the weekly campaign for Conqueror's Crests will end on Aug 29. RIP

Thou I won't be missing much because I only missing Quelle Scarlette, Kazami-no-tachi and Jupiter Tullus. I also got over 2k crests that I not bothering to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    King's Crest
    - A new Crest type that will drop in newer raids and the Underground Nightmare Trigger Quest.
    - You can buy different 14*s with King's Crests.
    - You can trade King's Crests for Conqueror's Crests.
    I hope Demonia is also on the list. I swear I get everything beside what I wanted...

2 Akatsuki, Gilde Girola, Bran Absolute, Reaver Garola, Spread Needle, Yasminkov 4000FJ, Quella Windea, Eternal Psycho Drive,
    3 Lavis Cannon and 2 Rykos Staff.

I also got 6 Guren/Shien, 3 Appress Grudge, 3 Zirenheit and 1 Phobos Elex (double saber).

I even gotten 1 Chronos Time Stone, which is even rarer than Demonia yet I still don't have one.

*start smashing head against the table*
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Aug 4, 2018 at 06:01 PM.

I hope PSZ collab will include lobby action with tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post

I hope Demonia is also on the list. I swear I get everything beside what I wanted...
    That was some times ago, a bit after Conqueror crests exchange was announced, the only time they mentionned Demonia crests exchange, they said it would require a different type of crest. So you should be able to get your demonia with those King crests
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Aug 4, 2018 at 06:10 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Why Break when you can have Elemental (outside of niche situations).
    I don't think buffing SD Bonus will fix it, unless they go for broke, and make it 100% effective all the time on any weapon.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Why Break when you can have Elemental (outside of niche situations).
    I don't think buffing SD Bonus will fix it, unless they go for broke, and make it 100% effective all the time on any weapon.
    But then like why even bother with elemental stance at all (120% x 110% = 132%. 100% of Break Stance is 135%)

I'd perhaps buff the stances themselves to make them better as subclass multipliers (and increase the amount you get from Break SD Bonus as a result).
    139% from elemental stance + shifta air and 156% from Break + Shifta Air is just not good enough when stacked against any other stances. Gosh I remember back when Bo was close to release and Unlucky was predicting the stances to be garbage and here we are in 2018 and little has changed.