Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    (Which stacks multiplicatively with other boosts, meaning that the overall loss is much larger than just 10%.)
    Only the EXP portion of the Party Boost is multiplicative; the RDR portion is just additive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    >Pug party is a big NO.

I'm all for playing the way you want, but this is by far the worst argument against this I have ever read. In fact, the argument is SO bad that I don't think you even understand how MPA's work.
    Why the hell would you be worried about a pug party while in a pug MPA? It's not like they're magically going to disappear just because you didn't join their party. They're still there, and you're still there. The only difference is they're getting less party RDR (Which stacks multiplicatively with other boosts, meaning that the overall loss is much larger than just 10%.), while you get none at all.

Again, you're free to do what you want, but at least have a good reason for it. Even wanting to be a loner is a better reason than that stupid crap.
    ?????? I'm pretty sure your argument here is entirely irrelevant than what I posted.

I'm talking about pug party is a big NO, for me.
    If everyone else wants to be in a party and attempt to, then go ahead feel free to do so, but I ain't joining one.

Which part of "I just ignore them. I just don't freaking care" saying I'm worried about them in parties? Don't judge based on assumption it will deter your opinion just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I had people legitimately being mad at me cuz they missed a 13* drop because instead of turning on auto loot (they were fully aware of that function) or picking up asap and then looking at it in camp they wanted to see what the item was before picking it up THEN pick it up.

Yes, I was as baffled as you probably are.
    im extremely baffled to the point where they deserved not to get the drop because in this day and age, unless you dont how or that setting didnt exist, theres literally no excuse. youre farming endgame content, you want that immediately to hit your item pack asap

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Speaking of silly never-ending pug party problems, recently iirc there was a huge boost for PD, and they were like all building a party and expecting me to join (cause it took a while for the teleporter to start, and the party request was aggressive, though through beacon). I just ignore them. I just don't freaking care, and I don't think I even need to tell why. I hope they remember my name, blacklist me, put me in "doesn't want to be in a party/loner scum" list and post it in 2ch or whatever, and stay away from me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PSO2 pug party is a big NO.
    this sounds so unreal its ridiculous, like its mainly a personal social anxiety issue. i already have a pet peeve for people not starting the gate asap but to stand around and toss a bunch of PT invites and no one joins is something else. obviously simple solution is to start the gate yourself and get the quest going. being spammed with pt invites? black list and move on, simple, remove them off the list after if need be

if you dont want that 40% Tri cool, i mean its a free boost and you can just lead a PT of your own and call the shots. ez

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    this sounds so unreal its ridiculous, like its mainly a personal social anxiety issue. i already have a pet peeve for people not starting the gate asap but to stand around and toss a bunch of PT invites and no one joins is something else. obviously simple solution is to start the gate yourself and get the quest going. being spammed with pt invites? black list and move on, simple, remove them off the list after if need be
    ??? Not you too.

I'm not insecure about people spamming party invites. I'm saying, that someone spamming that and I don't care, I'm not joining in, cause I don't like being in a pug party.

Geez guys which part of "I DON'T CARE" means I'm being annoyed by it? It's actually the opposite. In my post, I'm telling that the people in that mpa was (I assume) annoyed that I didn't accept their beacon, cause I don't care at all about their invites.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you dont want that 40% Tri cool, i mean its a free boost and you can just lead a PT of your own and call the shots. ez
    Oh geez, I'm not letting them into my party either, noOooOo never. Friends/team only! =)
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Dec 1, 2018 at 06:16 AM.

Still not sure if pug-ing is a big issue unique to ship2 lol. On Ship 10 and I pug all the time and most of the time games went smoothly.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Still not sure if pug-ing is a big issue unique to ship2 lol. On Ship 10 and I pug all the time and most of the time games went smoothly.
    Maybe. No idea.

I think what Japan understands under the role of Party Leader is not the same as what people here think.
    What it means is that the burden of creating the room and going through all the menus falls on you. It doesn't mean you're a dictator and you just do whatever you want because fuck the rest of the world. Sure, you *can* turn into a dictator. But it's not a free pass saying "please be a dictator".
    If anyone of you is on ship 7, please tell me your IDs. I need to know you're on my blacklist.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I think what Japan understands under the role of Party Leader is not the same as what people here think.
    What it means is that the burden of creating the room and going through all the menus falls on you. It doesn't mean you're a dictator and you just do whatever you want because fuck the rest of the world. Sure, you *can* turn into a dictator. But it's not a free pass saying "please be a dictator".
    If anyone of you is on ship 7, please tell me your IDs. I need to know you're on my blacklist.
    What are you on about?

>What are you on about?
    I've just read the thread and I see several people publicly clamoring that leaders are entitled to behave like utter assholes because fuck whoever else is in their party. I'm just asking for the IDs so that I know who I have to blacklist. It's really not that controversial.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Nice. There is someone who is aware that players are real people. )b

Anyway, SEGA has done their best to ensure pug party almost as clear as when you make a pre-designed party. The beacons are one best invention they made, so you can barely even have to explain what the party goal is and also in less intrusive manner.

But even then it's not always enough. When Hero first released and I was leveling Hero in a 4/4 party (it was the 4/4 quest when Hero bug shenanigan could still work), the party leader still felt he has this obligation to say something simple like "Feel free to leave anytime if you're done." (in jap, i'm in ship 4) so I can leave without even saying anything. But I get it if some people don't care (nor understand) about these kind of social thingy in pug. =)

This is why, again, for me, it's way easier on friend-based/team-based designed parteeh.

Just play alone and you are free of these hassle, especially if you are lazy like me!
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Dec 1, 2018 at 01:13 PM.