Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It seems that holy knight has a holier than thou attitude and is in need of firm correction as any of you info coveting cattle are.Now then little man let me give you an example,a thief comes into youre game with the ability to p.k.He sees you as a target,which you are,p.k.s you and grabs your money and weapon.What do you do?Nothing.Instead why not p.k.the thief back and follow him and fuck with his game.Oh i can hear holy knight now crying about how it stoops to the thieves level and I would agree.IT DOES STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL YOU MISGUIDED DUMBASS!THATS THE POINT!If everyone knew how to p.k. the thief would have to watch his ass because the pso population is packing heat too and will not just lie down and take it.Of course as i write this I havent seen a p.k. in a while,no thanks to holy knight who likes to play the submissive,but it will return.You bet people would take advantage of the info to p.k.for thieving purposes,they will find out how to do this anyway,but the rest of us would be able to strike back.And that would take the thrill out of a potential thieves fun,now wouldnt it.Besides it would be fun to strike back at a p.ker,and thats the point of any game FUN.So holy knight relax,whimper in your corner,and keep your little secret.And oh yeah"Have a nice day!"

A little ditty I wrote for the boys over seas!

Lemme just say this. PK someone->Revenge!!->PK someone->someone asks "How'd you do that!?"->everyone PKing eachother ever other 5 minutes.