Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love Trigun!

is it the gun, the man or the babes?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I actually never followed the series, it passed on cable TV here in Portugal, but I really never cared about it much. But I guess I'll check it some day.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Omg I hate you if you are talking about cartoon network, It pisses me off greatly when i see some cartoon network fan boy say Omg I love Trigun or Kenshin is awesome, if you relly liked the series you would have gone out and bought the box set or at least the DVDs before the series came to tv (like me).Plus its butcherd as hell from censoring. O wait you probably dont know that.

Sorry to rant on a new peoson, but i had to say that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-08-19 07:25 ]</font>

i just watch it every now and then. no need to rant just because somebody didn't buy the dvd. thats just stupid. i like the show.

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

True Hero of Time, but you have to remember that when people see a show on TV they like, it's a good chance they'll go and buy the DVDs. Thus increasing the sells of anime in the US, which inturn means more anime to be released in the states.

On 2003-08-19 07:25, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    Omg I hate you if you are talking about cartoon network, It pisses me off greatly when i see some cartoon network fan boy say Omg I love Trigun or Kenshin is awesome, if you relly liked the series you would have gone out and bought the box set or at least the DVDs before the series came to tv (like me).Plus its butcherd as hell from censoring. O wait you probably dont know that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-08-19 07:25 ]</font>
    =D You're just mad because you're losing your purist part to it. xD If you want to go full purist and seem 1337 pick some anime nobody has heard of. =/ Or make it up..<< Yeah...>>; I just want to make to 100 posts today. =/

On 2003-08-19 09:25, Uber-Chan wrote:

=D You're just mad because you're losing your purist part to it. xD If you want to go full purist and seem 1337 pick some anime nobody has heard of. =/ Or make it up..<< Yeah...>>; I just want to make to 100 posts today. =/

Like Haibane Renmei! =D It's too peaceful for Cartoon Network. But it is really cute.

Plus its butcherd as hell from censoring. O wait you probably dont know that.
    ...no, it's not. Trigun was left largely intact and there's nothing wrong with learning about a series from Cartoon Network. n_n I got the box set when it came out, OMFG I AM SO LEET

=D You're just mad because you're losing your purist part to it. xD If you want to go full purist and seem 1337 pick some anime nobody has heard of. =/ Or make it up..
    Yeah, really. XD There's plenty of obscure junk out there. I love Violinist of Hameln! ^-^

I like Trigun though Vash bothers me sometimes. o_O; Not to mention that Legato is pretty much royally screwed in both the anime and the manga. I like the manga better though, less death of characters I like.

On that note, I want the Wolfwood action figure! ;_; I need a priest so I can hold marriages between, um...

*glances at her desk*

Blinky and Leonardo? o_o;