Man ive posted millions of PLEAS for help here BUT no one repiles. WTF!!! I asked that if anyone knew how to get to select a ship using BBA? I MEAN....I get to connect online fine and everything but when it asks me to pick a ship nothing happens....the hexagonal thingies just spin and spin and never connect then i get booted off......HELP ME!!!!

Hmmm...I've had that happen even on my dial-up. Oftentimes, the servers are nuts. You'll just have to keep trying...that's all I know.

Try this:

http://www.sygate.com/support/techno...00-01-MWNL.htm

if help, say hello to me in ship 16/last block

Freeman(RAmar)

But this is for ppl that already HAVE DHCP or a Static IP. I dont. i use PPPoE and when its gonna ask me to select a ship it just hangs there. All thses guides on here ive tried before. But not the one with Sygate. i need more info or a tutorial. PLZ HELP IM DYING HERE!!!!

yo serial, have u gotten the netgear router yet? RT314 remember. i used to have PPPoE DSL and it worked fine, now i have cable but i remember how it was, all u need is the router, we talked a while back on ICQ. dont get a linksys, they dont work, netgear all the way.

I finally got my Netgear RT314 to play PSO with my BBA and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!! i can finally play all night long!!!But one messed up thing about it is that, my DSL service was F***ED up in my area! so i can play for like 20 min then it boots me. but its fixed now so its all good!