View Poll Results: Just curious, how many of you are moving/have moved to PSOX because of the ruin-the-game-multi-equip

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Planning on moving to PSOX

0 0%
  • Already moved to PSOX

9 45.00%
  • Staying on Gamecube PSO, don't mind the cheating

8 40.00%
  • Staying on Gamecube PSO with password-only games

3 15.00%
  • Staying on Gamecube PSO, don't have an XBOX

0 0%
  • Staying on Gamecube PSO, I don't go online

0 0%
  • Quitting PSO altogether

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2003-08-26 16:22, Kunoichi wrote:
    I do not have the GC pso, so i am not defending it, but I do want to point out one major problem on the xbox... Mod chip users on Xbox can equip any item to any character regardless of limitations of stats and class restrictions offline, then disable the mod chip and sign on to live with those items equipped. I know this because earlier today I saw a level 2 FOnewm with an Aura Field and a TJ sword equipped in a battle game. I managed to kill him using traps with my level 100 HUcaseal, and he was yelling at me because he could not reequip the j-sword without going offline. and that is all I have to say that has not already been said
    you saw that guy too dam man he killed my 91 humar than he acted like he was a badass

Chances are he deserved it (the FOnewm, i mean).

Hes lucky he didnt come across me i would first kill him then heal him then kill him over and over again

Either way theres gonna Cheaters/Hackers/Modifiers out there no matter wat game console you choose. This is sad...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalHell on 2003-08-28 18:10 ]</font>

Well for the first tim i saw a modchip user last night. he made a white saber in which the special did the same thing as the heavens punisher. he was a ramar wearing the electroframe. he had the purple costume was level 200 and had orange hair. if you see him in battle mode try to kill him

Easier said than done.

On 2003-08-24 12:26, killamike wrote:
    but i do have to say there are some plp who hack there char so much thay can kill a lvl 130 hucast with a lv2 force useing a dbs saber and takes a small amount of damage from a strong atk.
    God, those people piss me off so much. I went into a battle with a lvl 22 Ranger (I was lvl 21 Hunter) we we're having fun, then this lvl 2 Force walks in, and takes out all of our HP with 1 (ONE) magic spell. He laughs and then says "Hit me" the ranger grabs his sniper, I get my Yamatos and we atk him for 2 mins straight, and nothing happens to his HP...I REALLY wish Sonic Team would wake up and do something about this.
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

GIMME MY LAVIS, TOLLAW!!!!

I own both an Xbox and a GC, but I stick to GCPSO. Why? Because the fact is that Xbox has the potential to be hacked and totally screwed far worse than GC. because it has its own hard drive. I wouldn't be surprised if NOLing showed up on the Xbox before it showed up on GC. Now, I'm not saying that PSOX is already totally screwed, but in my opinion, it's closer than GC is.

On 2003-09-02 06:49, whizkid7 wrote:
    I own both an Xbox and a GC, but I stick to GCPSO. Why? Because the fact is that Xbox has the potential to be hacked and totally screwed far worse than GC. because it has its own hard drive. I wouldn't be surprised if NOLing showed up on the Xbox before it showed up on GC. Now, I'm not saying that PSOX is already totally screwed, but in my opinion, it's closer than GC is.
    i dont think that NOLling or any other person harming hack will be a problem remember we all pay money to get online now so you can get banned from going online at least on xbox I dont know about gc. and on xbox your paying two fees one for xbox live and one for pso do you realy wann wast about 50 bucks on makeing someoe lose there items.oh and you can do all that bad stuff on both games there just too afrade to do it too much.

ok i read every single last post on this thread.
    1st off i would like to say taht i am a legit on psox, ive played psogc but only offline and that was before hacking got out of control.

To all of yous who say that hacking doesnt affect you, yes it does, no matter what. about 80% of the total PSO players (gc and xbox) are not legit, thus if ur tryin to play with legits ur chances are very low.

When i use my level 134 FOnewm (yay!) and i go into an ult game and see all the people killing everything before i can even get a lick in, it does get very annoying cause i am tryin to level since i have all the items i want (remember im legit).

No, xbox PSO is not more hacked than gc PSO, even though it does have the potential to be hacked, but since microsoft is sooooo nice to put a ban on mod chips and ARs (microsoft > sonic team) we dont have to worry about people using their powers to the full extent.

The real big advantage that the psox has over psogc is that you cant get fsod-x
    The big advantage psogc has over psox is that there is no such thing as an "al rappy" which as u all know can give a level 20 character the ability to use a TJ or BKB, the two most pathetic and dishonoring weapons in the game( since every nOOB walks around with one)

"i have taken the path insight, there are others who dont stop to think about if they are right or wrong, are u one of them?"

and to that one guy ,HERO OF TIME, u really need to calm ur happy ass down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jt on 2003-09-08 05:19 ]</font>