Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DC PSO

Ruler of Algo and beyond.... ZioTheHoly's Avatar

I heard today about DC PSO going down Oct 1st too. it's so sad. *sighs*
    {WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL}

T be cheer up every 1 listen 2 the song Dreams Dreams (Sweet Mix in Holy Night) wich the link is ight here http://www.sonicstadium.org/music/index.php[url] its under Sonic Team: Powerplay this song always cheer me up

See the fury in my souless eyes...

Don't worry everybody. I'm sure there is a spot for you guys on Xbox and/or GCube. People would really like to play with the true masters of PSO.

The Sonic Team Fan

o.o Erm..for anyone hoping that they can play the import versions once Oberon is closed, don't hold your breath. Once Oct. 1st comes along, all PSO servers close. They meant that Sept 30th is when Oberon closes, and Oct 1st is when the EUR and JPN servers close. It's a real shame..

I have a level 99 on version 1.
    Right before It shuts down I will make sure that I reach level 100 by beating Dark Falz with my 3 Best friends....
    That will be the best PSO Game on the DC I have ever played. I remember the first day I played that addictive game. I had a fight with my brother, I wanted to get another game but he won and I thank him for all those memories.

People run private servers on the DC like barburay and myself for the DC, so its not truly the end. If you want access you need a codebreaker or a gameshark and a broadband adapter(for mine only). I did this so there isnt much lag. baburays server dosent need broadband.

Hey I posted this news on my new website and that was my 100th post its a miricle of PSO

It's sad to see PSO Dreamcast closing down. I mean, I speak for everyone when I say we had a blast on it. It was fun as hell. It started the whole legacy that is PSO.

Goodbye PSO Dreamcast...may the memories live on forever!!

I'm gonna miss everyone, I can't afford getting a GC or Xbox ... I'll have to play alone, offline, I think I won't be able to do so, so much time was spent online, so much fun, it will just not be the same. The only motivation I had when I was offline was that there was still a way to get online, but no, this game will litterally die.

I wonder what is the oldest character to ever exist on PSO ... I know mine exists since the first day of ver1 officially, I think I'll log into the servers, at the ''judgement day'', and see if I'll fade away with them ... for I do not see the purpose of existing nymore, this HUcast is getting old ...

... my time is coming soon
    analized as it comes closer
    what I dread is what I need

fear gravity at my feet
    running wide, running far
    deeper though, I think I understand ...

- Cirrus, The Answer

I've been playing DC PSO since jan 22 2001 and I've still not found a good rare!!!!

we still got a month guys let's make it the best every