Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Chao Abuser

thats kinda what i meant... im just to lazy to explain everything fully.

I believe human beings are the only "evil" in this world. Think about it, we are one of the few species that kill others of our kind, we consume our resources way too fast and do little to conserve them,we destroy our enviorement for monetery gain. Perhaps, in a few hundred years,we human beings will have nothing left for future generations.We are the evil of this World.

P.S. I do believe that God exist and will never lose faith in him.AMEN.

On 2003-08-27 17:22, MegamanX wrote:
    What is so hard not to believe. His Bible is evidently true. Scientist had found a prehistoric man a few years ago. He was frozen so perfectly that even his clothes were still on him. They proved that man then was the same as now. Which mean EVOLUTION is crushed. Besides, how else can the universe be created. If the big bang theory was true, who created the HUGE planet thing that went... boom. And Gods will is what he thinks we should follow to be more like him. Ten Commandments are just the basic rules. They were not made to follow, but to show that all man sins and that their is no way to be Perfect. Jesus Christ had died for the sin of man so that we may be forgiven. Accept him into your heart and you will surely be saved. I have a Poem I made.
    This poem is a metephore of a man who believed in God but did not follow him. Even Satan believes in God but he cannot be saved. He is the Cursed Angel. He also did not create hell but I can talk about that later.

-The Hand of God-

As I walked throughout the dark
    I felt it grow within my heart
    I heard a voice but could not see
    That he was the one who held the key
    The voice grew louder and I heard it say
    ?Come to me I hold the key, I am the one who can set you free, and no longer will you have to flee.?
    I refused the offer and stubbornly ran
    Knowing that I could have taken his hand
    But then it happened on that very day
    My soul had left my body allay
    Then I saw a flame from far away
    I knew then I was here to stay
    Then it surrounded me, I was filled with pain
    It does not stop, it needs no breaks
    A never-ending death from hell
    This is the story of which I must tell
    Take the hand for this HE will say
    And if you do you shall be saved.

Accept him, he is your Savior. he will love you no matter how wicked you might be. but you will reap the crops of what you soe. Thou can only be saved through Christ the Lord our heavenly Father.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2003-08-27 17:24 ]</font>
    The problem with this theory is that, well, you didn't see it with your own eyes, and shockingly enough, there are other religions and morals that people believe in. Personally, I think it's idiotic to believe in something that your parents or gaurdians have told you to believe in. Not saying these beliefs you follow are wrong, but to state them as "fact of the matter" is just plain ignorant. My parents are conservative catholics, but by no means have they forced me to believe in any certain way. They have always told me to use my own brain and that's exactly what I have done. I believe there is no God, and the evolution philosophy is how we live on this earth today, but that doesn't mean I'm correct in any way shape or form. So please, don't make it sound like you know exactly what has happened 40 billion or so years ago, because you are not an expert in anything.

Blue Harmony

On 2003-08-28 08:52, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:
    I believe human beings are the only "evil" in this world. Think about it, we are one of the few species that kill others of our kind,
    er .. there are plenty of these ..
    we consume our resources way too fast and do little to conserve them,
    Then again, numerous species do that.
    They usually survive because predators are there to limit their population, else they would proliferate and use up local resources then die in great numbers from starvation.
    we destroy our enviorement for monetery gain.
    ok, money as no value for animals. Can't find an equivalent here.
    We are the evil of this World.
    Humans fight forest fires that destroy considerable areas and kill a lot of animals.
    Humans can plant trees and make entire regions green again.
    Humans can protect endangered species.
    Humans can cure animal diseases.
    In the future, we should be able to prevent the fall of an asteroid on earth, which would exterminate a lot of the living species of the planet.

So, no, humans are not evil. They just can choose to be so. As they can choose not to.
    P.S. I do believe that God exist and will never lose faith in him.AMEN.
    How about switching your brain 'ON' for a change ?
    You know, things like .. thinking for yourself ?

i think hollowtip put across a point i was tryign to make much better than i did- that believeing that ur religion is "the be all and end all" and the ignorance thing. mine came across as pure blasting

And humans arent the only evil(or indeed evil at all as a classification), we simply have more power and some people abuse it.

On 2003-08-28 07:00, RedFox wrote:
    Even Satan believes in God but he cannot be saved. He is the Cursed Angel.
    how is this possible? isnt God all fogiving?

back to the topic...Something is only evil if it negatively affects sombody else.

thats my view anyways..
    God is all forgiving to Humans. Satan is a cursed Angel. And I don't understand why people cannont figure out that God really is our creator. Tell me ONE thing that leads you to your beliefs that would prove that God does not exsist. And if you ever wondered why he doesn't show himself or give signs. ONE, if you look apon God you shall die. Happend to a man in the Bible. He say the back of God and fell to the ground. The other reason is because you should have Faith. Faith is believing something that you cannot see, hear, touch, and smell. If I could I would lead you all to Him but you choose not to take in what I have to tell. It fills me with pain and anger to hear such thing "thats the biggest load of crap". Today in English class, our jounal topic was if you could have ANY super power what would it be? I said to have the ability to lead people to Christ just by looking apon them. No man can save someone. If you have ever lead someone to Christ, you did not save them, you led them. I try so hard not to get angry at people that tell me the Truth is just my belief and it's all crap. And this isn't really off topic. The people who said that don't believe that God even excists is, and that its just a load of crap is Evil to me. And why wouldn't anything that goes against God's will would be evil? It would be. If God didn't want you to do that, do you not think it is wrong? Wrong would be evil in God's eyes. And no, we don't get carried away, there's just so much about God that we want to share with you. He loves you no matter what but he gave us the choice to either accept him or not. I don't want to see anybody go to hell. I mean Hell is a never ending death. There is no light, only pain, burining, aloneness, suffering...ect. You aren't even with the other people. It's like a vast darkness with the most painful, eternal pain that is un-imaginable. Please atleast think about God. I don't care what you think of me, it's what you think about God, and why he wants you let him in your heart. I want to talk so much about God. And another thing, you type/write God with a Capital G. Lower case would indicate that he is A god, not The God. And i'm very upset with the Ten Commandments being removed. I hope it does not come to pass.

yes but i find no evidence convincing enough so far.i think its better i stick to my beliefs till i see good evidence. to be honest i still find the " if god sees it bad its bad"a bit of a well, odd and commanding attitude.. i think we should live our life with credit to ourselves not someone who maybe doesnt exist. now if god does exist then i think he should respect my opinion that i ddint see convincing evidence. now i dont think i should go to hell or whatever happens just for that. i simply cannot jump boat and i dont know if other people can. if i do discover god then i will do what i have to do and i will believe. but i dont seem to "feel" god they way people who believe in him do.

Thats all well and good MegamanX, but, you have to realise that you are limiting your views to the bible.

If you ask how can't someone beleive in God, I can reply with why do you only beleive in the bible and not the numerous other holy scriptures.

Some people beleive in nothing, you ask them why. You beleive in one view point, I ask why.

In the end, the final outcome is that everyone's view is limited to a degree, even if you read every holy scripture.

Trust me, this is no place for religious discussion.
    Look, he did it again.

abdur i beg to differ. this is a good place for a religious discussion, well as good as ne other. its people of the same intrests, and in many cases, the same sort of mindframe. This off topic forum is the only forum i visit(non inc pso forums) because it means people discuss things here usually in laymans terms. which is good for some ppl and it usually pretty relaxed. plus judging by some of the posts i have seen, sum people need more mental stimulation as well lol ^_^ not suggesting ne1 tho. but y isnt it a good place? and i agree with u on all the other bits

If you believe in Evolution, then tell me, who or how were those "ape evolving humans" were created. Did they create the Universe. NO BEING could EVER create this vast universe. God is an Entity. HE created the Universe. WHAT IS SO HARD TO BELIEVE! The Big Bang theory is absolutely false! WHAT/WHO CREATED THE PLANET THAT EXPLODED INTO EXISTENCE! HOW CAN WE HAVE BEEN CREATED SO PERFECTLY! THE ONLY EVIL IS WHAT'S IN OUR HEARTS! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE! No, not just believe, why don't you accept him. He created the boundaries that you live in. Like time. You have to breathe oxygen, eat, drink, ect... to live. You only know what you see and feel. Don't believe with you mind, believe with your heart. When you feel a great love for someone, why do you think you feel this? It's not something from the mind, it's from the heart. That's what separates us from other creatures. WE have spirits. and WE get the choice to believe, or not. Eternal life is a gift given to all man. If you don't accept it, you get eternal death. When the rapture unfolds, the saved ones will be killed for their beliefs. The cowards of death, the non-believers, and the Satan followers will have the numbers 666 on the back of their hand or on their fore-head. It lets you buy things and stuff. Not to mention let you live. Then the world will be destroyed by Fire. And for 7 years, God and his people will be in Heaven. Then he will re-create the Earth with no flaws and to be perfect. And we will live here once again in a whole new world. I await this day so very much. How can all this be false. You cannot change my Heart. No one will.