Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new F-zero

it looks like a good game, I myself don't have a gamecube but I'd try it out, Fzero on 64 was fun.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

IT ROCKS!11!!1!1!!

When I played Super Smash Bros. And I got Captain Falcon, I had no Idea who he was. Checked the thingy and said F-Zero. Never played it but after a while of playing with Captain Falcon on SSMB, I noticed how cheap he was. Yuk, I hate C. Falcon. And that's why i'll neva play F-Zero. Second of all, I don't really like racing games. Only one I got into was Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64. Why, cause it's Mario that's why

On 2003-08-27 13:30, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    IT ROCKS!11!!1!1!!
    You think it's hard? Reviews said it was.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-08-27 14:19, MegamanX wrote:
    When I played Super Smash Bros. And I got Captain Falcon, I had no Idea who he was. Checked the thingy and said F-Zero. Never played it but after a while of playing with Captain Falcon on SSMB, I noticed how cheap he was. Yuk, I hate C. Falcon. And that's why i'll neva play F-Zero. Second of all, I don't really like racing games. Only one I got into was Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64. Why, cause it's Mario that's why
    Your reason on not liking the game makes no sense AT ALL! jsut because a character is "cheap" as you said he is, doesnt make the game he came from a bad game, ITs a shit load better than mario cart.

On 2003-08-27 14:48, AUTO_ wrote:
    On 2003-08-27 13:30, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    IT ROCKS!11!!1!1!!
    You think it's hard? Reviews said it was.
    Its like all F-Zero Games, they start out easy, then get Ubra hard. hahaha, but non the less, it is a most excelent game.

its a fun game, really.

story mode is just ok, nothing too exciting.

man, ive only played it for one day, and i'm hooked. no soul calibur 2 for me yet.

and man, it feels like a fast game. so fast!

Oracle of Destruction

I played a demo at gamestop. Although it was just one race I wanted to play it over and over. I got 2nd. Reviews I have read (GameInformer, EGM.com, and some guy from Gamefaqs) have givin it high scores. They say it is very hard, the story mode has neat little objectives for each race (or something like that) and it is fast. Im getting in along with Soul Calibur 2 soon.

We got the F-Zero AX arcade machine in the city last week. I've ventured in twice, and twice I've stood in a line for over ten minutes before leaving.

They've got two machines, they draw in more people than the rest of the machines put together. The GC connectivity doesn't seem too exciting, it only saves lap times and scores and other novelty rubbish.

It looks really fun, though. The entire machine tilts and shakes, there's a whole mess of speakers built into it, and yeah.

There also seems to be a special card system thing going. Much like the Initial D arcade machines. I'm yet to find what these cards do... And I'm yet to play it. -_-

I should more than likely go pre-order the GameCube version soon.

It looks pretty cool. My friend played the Japanese version and he got from 30th place to 2nd place on his first try. He just didn't know where the booster was until the final lap. I think I plan on getting it. I hope the OST is good.

John 3:16

Mario Kart is better because it doesn't suck like the Captain guy. It also has turtle shells.