Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hehe.. sounds like someone needs to start a RAcaseal index.

Back in the days of DC v.1...

Thats not such a bad idea, jazzyfox.

I'm just about to leave work, to get home and get online, so I'll try and get as many RAcaseal Guild Cards as possible tonight. Even if its only 1 Guild Card it would still make me happy.

Just think of it, my FOnewm teamed up with 3 RAcaseals. That would be pretty darn interesting.

Any RAcaseals want to come looking for me, I'll either be on Iapetus/11 or searching for others on Puck/09. Just look out for Synch.

Mercenary for Hire

RAcaseal is the rarest class here in the U.S. too. As I've said before, I think it's mainly because of an undeserved bad reputation.

If you look on FAQs and guides, you'll see glowing reviews of HUmar, HUnewearl, Force, and even RAmar classes.

HUcast also gets undeserved praise (they're often called the most powerful, but they're much less powerful than HUmar/HUnewearl due to having the same max ATP but no Shifta).

If you dig around enough, you'll find references to the (true) fact that if you want to finish the game quickest, RAcast is the best.

But hardly anyone says anything good about RAcaseal, which is pretty sad considering they're overall superior to HUcast (and look how many of them are running around). Plus, they get to use cooler guns a couple levels sooner than RAcast.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Oh hehe, that was you Kodia? I played with you today... with my Iron Maiden.. =P

tis i, the self-proclaimed RAcaseal goddess

honestly, as much as i love my robo-maid from hell (although i haven't touched her much in a month... damn that level 100), in the end, its statistically the worst character in the game... but thats not to say they're the absolute worst, they still get through the game easier than forces...

---
    Nokturne lvl 100 RAcaseal, purplenum
    Iblix lvl 87 FOnewearl, yellowboze
    Ijirix lvl 87 HUnewearl, Oran
    4th ever-changing char (as i hate the other chars), lvls below 30 before erasure

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Nokturne on 2001-04-28 14:47 ]</font>

I have a racaseal as well, Megumi-chan. I haven't played her recently, but she is on from time to time, crush bullet in tow.

Nokturne? Goddess of the RAcaseals?!! Voyons donc, mon amie, everyone knows I am the one true god(ess) of the RAcaseals!

And if anyone disagrees with me, then just look at the argument on my Chainsawd!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Mercenary for Hire

RAcaseals max out with the same stats as RAcast. While Hunters get a better max ATP than Rangers, this is more than made up for by the fact that Rangers get to hit 5 enemies at once at range.

Spread Needle? Bah. If you play legitimately, it's ages before you find a Spread Needle (and that's assuming you're playing a Viridia--good luck with any other section ID). And when you do, it's probably not going to have photon bonuses.

In the meantime, a Ranger can just BUY more damaging Charge Spreads with high photon bonuses in the shop! The extra power due to a high photon bonus combined with the Charge special leaves even duped Spread Needles in the dust.

For disappointing max outs, look at the Forces. Their specialty is techniques, and max damage from Force techniques is rather disappointing. Soloing VHard with a high level force is simply more tedious than with any of the other classes because of this.

hmmm. Us, HUcast, are pretty good... in pack. send 3 HUcast and a FOnewearl in a game and I'm telling you that they'll be trough in less then an hour. Job's done or you get your meseta back! no you don't! HAHA!

lol... i still claim racaseal god-hood just cuz i'm a mean-ass bitch! boozyua!

oh, and to the shotgun theory, yada yada yada, you fail to mention swords and partisans that can hit more than 5, and they're both stronger and faster too just face it, sega's lack of knowledge about character balance makes hunewearls and humars the best at everything (well, most things) characters... god, they can even use handguns and mechguns better than rangers, stupid sega