Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Viridia char finds quite a number of Luck and Evade materials. My Whitill char finds quite a lot of Hit and HP materials. Haven't really concentrated on any other chars, yet, so I'll withhold judgment for now.

I'm a VIRIDIA lvl 100 HUcast andI just can't stop finding Power, hit, evade and mind material. But when it comes to the only non-maxed stats ( defence and hp ) I can't find the related materials... I think what they say about the Dreamcast is true, "it's thinking". I would have put it that way:

"It's thinking, and it knows it's pissing you off , HAHA"

you like it?

Veteran Fighter

Due to the fact that units can't raise a stat past it's max, and the 'hacked' unit would give people HPs in the 9000's... I'm guessing hte max HPs is 9999

Cube finds TONS of materials. I find probably 2 of each material in every run throuigh the mines a turn. its crazy... thats why Cube is maxed with no need for a mag or slots, people play with me all the time to find mats, And hes simply a Bluefall...

Cube II on the otherhand seems to ONLY find Pow, and Evasion mats, the rest are simply imposible to get.. i think hes a greenhill...

Cube III NEVER finds ANY materials. NEVER.

Cube IV, and V seem to find decent equal amounts of various mats too...

It's not me. I'm not here.

Pinkal ID's seem to find an awfull lot of Materials, and for the most part, of an equal ammount of each...
    but then to be honest, it still doesn't make up for our extremely meager chances of finding decent Rares...

Mercenary for Hire

Pinkal has a great chance to find decent rares--just different ones than you probably want. If you want rare high level techniques or Magical Piece or Custom Ray v.00, Pinkal's basically the only game in town.

Sierra (purplenum) finds insane amounts of material. mostly evade, defence, and power. I also find lots of luck materials (i've found over 15 in the 92 hrs with her)

Pinkal, Humar:

So far, I've found more monogrinders, HP Material, and Hit Material than any other item (sure, I've found others, just hardly any.)

Oh, and I get a ton of mags. O.o I found 3 just yesterday, and one the day before.

And yeah, rares I find a ton as well... for once I'm glad I got a big pink circle on my chest. @o;;

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ScottPrower on 2001-04-29 08:04 ]</font>