Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

ok i'll do it now. i was out of town.

btw take out the spaces in your sig

The Tooth Fairy

On 2003-08-19 22:59, SpyroDi wrote:
    On some equipment in the PSOW descriptions,it doesn't say what special thing it does,even though it should...for instance...

Rika's Claw
    ATP + 670
    ATA + 54
    MST + 10
    DFP + 10
    EVP + 10
    LCK + 10
    Special: Tempest <--- should be added
    Max Grinder = 35
    Class = Claw
    Required ATP: 890
    Stars: 10

Real Nei's Claw
    ATP + 756
    ATA + 60
    EVP + -20
    Special: Spirit
    Class = Claw
    Stars: 11

Aura Field
    DFP + 281
    EVP + 151
    EDK + 20
    ELT + 20
    Special: Drains TP
    Class = Armor
    Required Level: 152
    Stars: 11

Barta Merge
    Class = Shield
    Special: 30% extra damage to Barta
    Stars: 8

And if you have no info for these,well,my ego's work is done.
    Yes i agree, things should be more accurate, but i think that extra attack, and special ability should be separated, it leads to confusion. Why not stick to what the game calls it, extra attack?
    And for special abilities like decreasing HP/TP or having more ATP the higher the beat time is (Morning Glory) i think it should better be listed as a special ability.
    If at all, i mean i dont think its really necessary to mention the boost on Barta Merge, since there already is an existing guide to this:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1158

And yes i know, also for Morning Glory there is a guide, but i used it just as an example.
    But with more accurate i mean such things as Orotiagito, its extra attack is not really just Devils, it does a wave like piercing hit, and to unleash that, it consumes HP, i think Devils seems just a little inaccurate.
    Same for Guardianna, i have never had one, but i believe its special is simply Spirit. I might be wrong though.
    And if you want to stick to how it is right now, then may i add that all Parasite Wear Armors, De Rol, Nelgal and Vajulla drain HP. Eventhough mentioned in the item description, it should be mentioned somewhere else too.
    And since im posting here i might as well ask for some advice again:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...142&forum=6&13

Its an old thread, but even after i PM LollipopLolita i didnt reviece any answers, now to make it short, i dont understand the boost to Wand series Simple class tech power 20% increase
    Cane series Simple class tech power 40% increase
    i just never get the boost, LollipopLolita said she will answer my question, so far she didnt.
    Can somebody clarify this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primrose on 2003-09-23 03:35 ]</font>

Does anyone even look at the items database and notice that all items link to related guides?

And as for extra fields in the item database. Really don't have the time to sit through every single item and write down detailed attack descriptions for every single item.

And really your request is not something the majority of people care at all about, only the more anal ones that have very particular needs.

I will devote my time to other stuff that are MUCH higher on my priority list for helping the site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-08-31 21:38 ]</font>

okay seriously if someone has all the info for all the items that has the detailed attack and it's verified and catalogued in a good way, i'll add them but it's not life and death. as for the answer, i know i answered it somewhere. let me see.

YAY thx for fixing the p-drop chart

The Tooth Fairy

to eRUPT:

nownownow... Isnt this a site related thread? Why so narrow-minded?

Does anyone even look at the items database and notice that all items link to related guides?

And as for extra fields in the item database. Really don't have the time to sit through every single item and write down detailed attack descriptions for every single item.

And really your request is not something the majority of people care at all about, only the more anal ones that have very particular needs.

Yes sure i noticed. But is there an appropriate guide to which item drains/refills the characters HP/TP?
    It wouldnt even be necessary if you were more accurate. And accuracy results in a more reliable site. I mean you cant write slowly regains TP for one armor and not write slowly drains HP for the other armor. Apply the same rules for all items, i already mentioned this once somewhere before i think.
    I know you lack of knowledge on certain items, but for that people can and will help, if not, this wouldnt be the best english PSO community site now, wouldnt it?

I will devote my time to other stuff that are MUCH higher on my priority list for helping the site.
    Really, if i would have the opportunity to the change things to the better, i would.
    You can, i cant, my bad, but i make suggestions...

To LollipopLolita:

You really did answer it? Now out of 5400+ posts... have fun looking for it...
    Thanks in advance
    I think it might be nice to be educated in this matter, as i have seen endless amounts of topics discussing the
    Wand series Simple class tech power 20% increase
    Cane series Simple class tech power 40% increase
    problem, leading to nowhere.

And i dont want to be mean, but the Photon Drop Guide is still not 100% accurate.
    16 Photon Drops are required for Parasite Cell D, this i am certain of, because i traded in 32 Photon Drops for 2 Parasite Cell Ds, 16 a piece. And my guess would be the same amount is needed for Magic Water and Berril Photon. But i said, my guess. It may need further investigations though, as i lack of experience myself. I am not as far as i wish i would be, due to data corruption, but i give it my best to help the site with what i know.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes sure i noticed. But is there an appropriate guide to which item drains/refills the characters HP/TP?
    It wouldnt even be necessary if you were more accurate. And accuracy results in a more reliable site. I mean you cant write slowly regains TP for one armor and not write slowly drains HP for the other armor. Apply the same rules for all items, i already mentioned this once somewhere before i think.
    I know you lack of knowledge on certain items, but for that people can and will help, if not, this wouldnt be the best english PSO community site now, wouldnt it?
    as i said, if someone gave to me a list of the items and the extra detailed information of what it does or special attacks, etc, i will take the time to enter it. so the above argument can be scratched out, there is no further need for the argument. people don't realize that it takes time to edit every single item in the item db and that we all have jobs.

and those percents apply to the simple special rare 9 star weapons of that series. like club of laconium.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-09-02 20:27 ]</font>

Pointy ears are sexy!

I noticed that a recent addition to the fanart gallery has somehow been uploaded as "untitled.bmp" at the rather insane size of 2 MB for a 525x1357 pic.

(No, this is not just the stupid xplorer bug which offers to save a perfectly good .jpg as untitled.bmp, the link in the fanart section literally reads http://dynamic2b.gamespy.com/~psoworld/images/fanart/untitled.bmp)

I can only assume this is a mistake. ^_^

Pointy ears are sexy!

I would also like to point out that using bbcode in an url (without the url tag even, I never intended a clickable link), causes the board script to throw up...

My previous post can attest to that...

I think PSOW should have thier own radio station. There is a great program called shoutcast on www.shoutcast that you can use for online radio. I think it would be cool to have fellow PSOers be DJ while you play the game. I Djed for a radiostation on furcadia it works pretty well. but it's only a thought.