Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

People, please, there are four books of katana. I should know because a friend of mine has book four.

I've seen a few people mention a fourth book, but... I wanna see screenshots.

On 2001-04-27 04:09, Woggy wrote:
    Oh yea, and that ''Skyly V-Hard Forest from a Booma'' crap is BS. I found a 1975 Agito on NORMAL MINES from a box, with a REDRIA Section ID. I also have a lvl 92 Skyly HUnewearl, and have never found any form of Agito's at not, not even a fake one.
    Yeah right. And I found a Rappy Ray, heh. Sorry, you can't find it on Normal, especially not in Redria from a box. I've found the real one TWICE in Skyly V-hard Forest from a Booma, and if you ask other people that have found them they will say the same thing. It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about after posting that bogus story about changing the fake Agitos in the Orotiagito. As someone else on here stated before, HE IS A TEKKER. NOT A BLACKSMITH. He simply takes the rust off the real Agito. He doesn't forge a new one or something. That's why the Orotiagito is silver and all the fakes are a brownish color.

As for the supposed "fourth Book", sounds like someone got that confused with the 4 legendary katanas. If you look on that GameShark list of rares there's no fourth Book listed. So if someone happens to have one, it's probably just a hacked name. Like the Garanz Chip, heh.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spike on 2001-04-30 12:24 ]</font>