Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast
    Oracle of Destruction

Great chapter. Not sounding to much of a kiss up but I like to think all the other stories are shows on TV while yours is a movie at a theator. Your style of writing and quality of this is really well done. No offence to any fanfic writers out there. Anyways, good job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Namevah on 2003-09-04 15:55 ]</font>

i knew it, the waiting was definatly worth it, awesome chapter dav, i love how davion was arguing with the demon, but there was a part when dav said "No" and then i dont know if either dav said it or the demon said "Yes", maybe you forgot to put it in bold or maybe i'm an idiot and cant read, lol. well i'm lookin forward to the next chapter, seeya

Necron

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUmarNecron on 2003-09-03 20:16 ]</font>

Good grief, you're way ahead in your fanfic, and I need to catch up with it. Grey is almost protrayed exactly, but she doesn't do much name calling for she is rather shy about it... mostly an action speaks more than words type character, mostly she learns it all from Marina since she didn't have much friends on Pioneer 2 and is kinda hiding from the army. Though I thought Grey would be putting up a greater fight, for she is strong, but it's okay for I really don't know how strong Davion is.

Still an awesome fanfiction (I'm running out of those good words, might try different languages now).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-09-03 20:44 ]</font>

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

Dav, this is another great chapter in one of the longest, yet one of the best fics on this forum. I would say to keep it up, but..(you get the idea).

I can't wait to start working on the next few fics. BTW: If you can be on AIM sometime soon, please log in, because I need to talk to you about a couple of plot lines in one of my fics.

later

M_BlackHawk

Fallen Knight
    A dream... where am I...? Someone wake me ple..a..s..e....

Dav, That is by far the BEST CHAPTER EVER! A truly epic battle... One thing that made it cool for me was that I was listening to CKY Inhuman Creation Station for the whole masacre part. I thought it fit really good and I'm like in awe of it all. Keep it coming...lets see if you can out do that chapter.

-Striker Meganani

Wandering Knight

A-W-E and then some Davion, but seriously this chapter truly rocked to the max. Keep up the awesome work my good fellow lol.

-Cajun (the badass)

Wielder of Divine Might

Thanks alot everyone. The next chapter should be up in a bit because I've already written it. Of course, there are some things I'm going to add and/or change throughout it before it gets posted, and I don't want to post it too soon after this one. Expect it within the week or a week even. Of course, certain events or things may or may not allow me to do so. My computer blowing up, the draft, Soul Calibur 2, school, Soul Calibur 2, girls, Soul Calibur 2, and insanity are examples of what might keep me from posting. Did I mention girls or Soul Calibur 2? yeah? Ok, just checking.

Lol, well, I hope you guys'll like the next chapter. It's going to be the last for this fic.

Oracle of Destruction

Ah yes Soul Calibur 2. I love that game.Just for conversation, Davion, which version did you buy?

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-09-05 11:57, Namevah wrote:
    Ah yes Soul Calibur 2. I love that game.Just for conversation, Davion, which version did you buy?
    GC version. I'll tell you this, I never expected Link to be such a good fighter.

Wandering Knight

Oh yeah link is the baddest badass (next to me) lol.