Thread: Please ban me.

I can't cope with over-stressed authority, and this is going to get worse. Please ban me before I turn into _J. This will happen, and it's what I'll call a hissy little autistic fit. I'll get obsessed with being persucuted if I feel persecuted, and it will get worse and worse. I can't drop an obsession.

I didn't like how my topic was locked again as a little joke, I was not threatening Bit or flamebaiting him, I made a post of an honest observation I made.
    This sort of proves people cannot have their say here. I don't like that, so anyway, bye. In no way did I start an argument, if I had an honest and civil complaint with another poster, it would not have been locked. I had a civil complaint about a mod and NOWHERE did I say anything threatening, and I did NOT flamebait in any way. But it was locked.
    Knowing that if you make what you believe to be a fair point, that the person will disagree and get upset for no reason, is NOT flamebaiting. Calling it flamebaiting is yet another overreaction.

Anyway I don't read general all that much, it's posts in other areas that are locked more.

Lock this too. Have another laugh at my expense.

- Shimarisu

I agree with Shimarisu, the locking of the posts has been going a bit too far lately. I also feel that this site has started to go downhill lately and it doesn't seem like things are getting any better either.

it wasn't for a little joke, it was because you were both being silly and it was getting ridiculous and i didn't want to see it blow up into something stupid that both sides would regret just because of heated emotions. and we don't ban upon request. we only ban when someone does something wrong when it warrants a ban.

no one is persecuting you, no one is going after you no one is purposefully being hostile to you. and you weren't being hostile to bit. it was just a misunderstanding between two defensive people. you weren't flamebaiting and we're not over stressed. you weren's starting an argument. no one is having a laugh at your expense.

things have just not been moving as fast as they were because of schools starting and new account limitations. the game itself is getting old and not a lot of people are excited about episode 3. we also already talked to mods about locking topics. how about instead of getting heated we try to contribute and start more interesting topics to talk about. let's all try to move on and do something productive.

please dont turn this into another micah experiment

On 2003-08-28 22:07, LollipopLolita wrote:

and we don't ban upon request. we only ban when someone does something wrong when it warrants a ban.
    that explains Micah ....

On 2003-09-01 00:12, Firocket1690 wrote:
    On 2003-08-28 22:07, LollipopLolita wrote:

and we don't ban upon request. we only ban when someone does something wrong when it warrants a ban.
    that explains Micah ....
    and that k9999 guy(gal? if it was that would be messesd up ) ~_O

why the heck are you asking for a ban? If any of the mods or anything annoy you, dont come here. Go here instead:

www.psolife.com

-_-

Quite noble to ask to be banned so that you don't take your anger out on everyone here for whatever injustice you speak of in your post. Just do lik me, when the heat is up, take a leave. People will understand. Better to cool off then blow up.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Wielder of Divine Might

I understand how you must feel, Shimarisu. A while back I felt almost the same thing. During the threads before, during, and after the 2nd Gulf war, for instance. I felt a lot of things that have turned out to just be overreactions. Also, I've discovered that I can be a real jerk at times even if I don't notice. Heck, after I discovered what an idiot I was once, I didn't come back to the forum for about a week.

I came back once I figured out that the mods aren't hateful people who go after someone just because they don't like him or her. They might be rude every once in a while, but think of it as an upset teacher trying to deal with a class of people who can sometimes be complete idiots. They can try to be wonderful all the time, but mods are human too.

I don't know the specifics of this situation, but I think LollipopLolita explained it well.