View Poll Results: I am Canadian and I'm sick with some freaking, annoying Americans always saying crap about Canada an

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 54.17%
  • No

22 45.83%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: CANADA

feithful hunter

How many times do I have to tell you....I WAS FRAMED. you said a bad word.. no need to go there with the word calling.

On 2003-09-06 22:23, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
    I WAS FRAMED
    .....NKOTB......who the hell do you think you are......? me crying.........LMFAO... you guys are the stupids people around..IRAQ says they dont have Bombs so your attack them??? Karea says they DO have Bombs and your dont attack them?? makes since to me.
    True, and in the end it was america ( no need for a For a cap. A ) that did the black out. Oh another thing I heard that america wants to rename Franch Fries..Freedome Fries.. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING OF? Franch toast..now in america Freedome Toast. ok thats just wrong. P.S If you want to attack Canada again go ahead and it'll just turn out like it did in 1812.

If you didnt know Canada won.

A good point about america sticking there fat nose's in other peoples stuff.

I guess that was the person who "framed" you who said all that bullshit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2003-09-06 22:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2003-09-06 22:26 ]</font>
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

feithful hunter

I was mad from everyone sayin crap to me. And the person who framed me was my friend.

On 2003-09-06 22:27, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
    I was mad from everyone sayin crap to me. And the person who framed me was my friend.
    Now your just lying.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

feithful hunter

you can think that. And if i was in your shoes, Id be mad at myself too. So im sorry for something i didnt do.

Pathetic... really sad...

I don't get it.

Canadians= maple syrup, elk, that whole 'eh' thing, and hockey...

It's called stereotypes, and there is more to canada to that (I'd sure hope so )

Canada doesn't get to be the butt of american jokes as often as, say, France.... In fact, you should hear someother countries and their america-bashing jokes sometimes...

Ever hear of the stereotype of the 'ugly american'? It's from American tourists in Europe, and frankly, we have a bad rep in many ways.

People make comments about a lot of things, you either laugh or you don't.

lighten up dude, and stop trying to shove blame around for something you wrote. There's no need to go on the warpath, and start flaming and all that meanness...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-09-07 14:13 ]</font>

You said 'on the' twice.

i get my american bashing from the daily show... it is american... good for it!
    Me - true comedy is at ones own expence, that way, no one is hurt.
    I guess that kind of applies...

feithful hunter

Kat...did you not read what i said??? I said i was sorry, And yet you still complain.

On 2003-09-07 15:55, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
    Kat...did you not read what i said??? I said i was sorry, And yet you still complain.
    If you mean your last post before this one, not really... but I'll let it go since you seem to believe that you did... FYI, my comments weren't just directed towards you, though I'm glad you noticed the point was directed at you as one of them...