Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Watchin Ya

Ok I get my physco wand from ult gibbles, how many times did you have to kill him before you got the Physco Wand!!!!!!! Ive only killed him once at the moment though!!!!!!!

It's a VERY large number. It's extremely rare, so you can count on at least 100.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Way more than one hundred. Count on something a little closer to twelve thousand.

In my opinion, you should just make a Purplenum and get it from Mil Lilly. That's where every Psycho Wand is found.

Watchin Ya

NO!!!!!!!!!! o well over 100 i can cope (i think) but 1200 i wont make it......!!!!

On 2003-09-11 11:06, Zarana wrote:
    Way more than one hundred. Count on something a little closer to twelve thousand.

In my opinion, you should just make a Purplenum and get it from Mil Lilly. That's where every Psycho Wand is found.
    Every Psycho Wand? Come on... They're not that hard to get from standard enemies. There were rares much rarer on the DC that were found. Plus, who said that all standard enemies have the same chance of their drop being the rare?

I truly hope you're not basing that on the confirms, seeing as they're mostly lies.

Anyway, you have to kill about 290,000 Gran Sorcerors in Redria to get a Psycho Wand. If you kill one hundred a day (and few people even do THAT) it will take you years to find it. The same with just about any other Psycho Wand. Even the 12,000 one from Gibbles, at 100 Gibbles a day, would take someone about 120 days of searching to get.

If one ever drops, which I truly doubt it will, it will always take months to search for. Purplenum is the only reasonable place you can go to find it, whether or not you agree with me. There are still Psycho Wands that have never been found worldwide, like the Pinkal and Whitill ones. And I'm sure there are more than that, those are just the two without reasonable doubt.

If you don't like being disappointed or searching until L:200 to find one item, please do yourself a favor and find it in Purplenum.

Zarana, just out of curiousity, what are YOU basing your "guesstimates" on? I have yet to EVER see any proof backing up your claims. I offered the file to you to look at and obviously you either didn't look at it or don't have the ability/skills to understand what you are looking at. So here it is again in case you missed it.

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/rlc/itemrt.gsl

Well, odds are equal that I either didn't read the topic or can't use "gsl" files on my computer. Anyway, my information came from this site.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...o%2Findex.html

It was originally on the message boards, but I'm sure it's been put into guide form by now. Also, if you want it in English (without Babelfish *ugh*) IGN stole the information and put it here:

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html

On 2003-09-11 11:36, Zarana wrote:
    Well, odds are equal that I either didn't read the topic or can't use "gsl" files on my computer. Anyway, my information came from this site.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...o%2Findex.html

It was originally on the message boards, but I'm sure it's been put into guide form by now. Also, if you want it in English (without Babelfish *ugh*) IGN stole the information and put it here:

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/393/393635p1.html

I don't need any of your links. I HAVE THE FILE MYSELF. And I would suggest you look at it. There are other respected people that know of Sounami's work, and will defend it because it is based on facts. Now is not the time to bring anyone else into it, but understand that they at least understand the work that is being done. If you can't open the file, then you obviously know nothing about programming or even hex editting. You can easily open the file with a program like Ultraedit 32, hex workshop or any other of hex editting programs (many of which are free).

Wow, that has got to be the most ridiculous reply I've ever heard. You go from asking me where I got my "guesstimates" in one topic to saying that I shouldn't have ever told you where in the next one? Now that is a short attention span.

Anyway, what you just said is so powerfully ridiculous and narrow-minded that giving me advice on broadening my horizons sounds too hypocritical to take seriously. In fact, I actually find it quite funny.

Now if you still want me to see these charts, which trust me I've seen before, your best bet would be saving it to a type of file people actually use. I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that my computer won't run a gsl.

But the fact remains, no matter how many "respected people" back her files, more back those from the Japanese site I linked you to. It's far more well-respected, highly regarded and credible than any one solitary person could be.