Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Watchin Ya

ok lets calm down a Little, this is not a flame everyone thread, anyway, how many have people killed so far!!!!!

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

In terms of being killed in an argument, VioletSkye is the only casualty. In terms of actual deaths, I daresay no one.

On 2003-09-11 12:23, Zarana wrote:
    You don't need to directly claim something to imply it. A fact that, if you had any skill at arguing, you would know by now. Before you make rash judgements and your usual schpiel, please just consider for half a second the implications of what you're saying. ... But since I know you won't, here's an example.

The assumption that Suromimi is right and everyone else is wrong.

This implies that not only do you believe that she is the only one with this information, you also believe that she is the only person in the world smart enough to take said information and be able to boil it down to actual numbers.

Okay? Do you see where I'm going with this implication stuff? Now you try it.

--Regardless, you're being preposterous, my link does work, and the very fact that you think you can argue in the same league I do is laughable. You won't give a single fact or even reasonable explanation for what you say, you just say it with complete reckless abandonment. Time and time again.

I'm sick and tired of the two of you waddling around pretending that no one knows more about item rarity than you, when in fact your "findings" were not only discovered many months ago, but subsequently converted from hex not only into a percentage, but factored in with enemy drop rates and turned into an actual number. If you would stop being so pompous and arrogant for half a second, you would see that your work had been done and refined in Japan long, long ago.

If you want to act like you're the first US people to figure this out, fine. I don't care at all. But quit pretending everyone else is just discovering item rarity for the first time. Come back to me in a couple months when you've refined the chart into actual numbers and I guarantee you we will have the same exact ones. Because as you yourself keep boasting, there is only one set of code in the game.

But rest assured, there isn't only one understanding of it.
    I've noticed in many posts that you like to brag about your arguing skills. To be honest they are severly lacking. You have no real debate skills. I tire of pointing out the moronic aspects of your posts, but you obviously are not going to see them yourself. So here we go AGAIN!! BTW you did a HORRIBLE job of refuted the claims that I think Sounami is the only person to have the files and that she is the only person to be smart enough to read them. Of course it is difficult to refute something when you have no base to stand on. Nice bluff though. Ok here we go:

1. I have no way of knowing what conclusions others have come to that have looked at the files. Again please let me know where I claimed Sounami is the only person smart enough to read them. (You can't so it was a rhetorical staement.)

I disagree that the work was refined or is even correct. It does NOT match what the files that I have say. Its possible they looked at the different aspects of the drop and did the best they could to give what they felt was an accurate %. Thats great, however I know that the figures they list are not correct. Just because the Japanese did it, doesn't mean thats its 100% correct.

Enough arguing, yeah?

Let's just all try to get along. Arguing like this is childish.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter