Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast
    The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

I think we've discussed that already, Dav. Your fic has become one of my faves, and I've enjoyied working with you on all or plotlines.

can't wait for the next fic.

later

M_BlackHawk

Oracle of Destruction

Ok, this is my summary thing.
    I will admit it. When it first came out I was put off by it. Why? I dont know but I bet it had to do with New Ultimate's fic Ultimate Hunters. It was still awhile until I finally sat down and read it. Long story short, I liked it enough to keep reading it. Now I can safely safe this may be the best fic in PSOWorld history. Bold words I know but it is really that good.
    Namevah fic rating: 10/10.

pft, 10 out of 10, are u insane?!?!?, i give it a........100/10, by far the best fic, and if u dont mind i'd like to print it and let some of my friends at school read it. i'm positive they will enjoy it as much as i did, though i didnt always post what i thought, i thought it, lol, well i'm off to uhhh, talk to dav, he's online lol.

Oracle of Destruction

I was being a little realistic with my score. But if you want it that way then...
    Namevah Fic Score: 100/100
    And I know it has been said time and time again but get this story published. Or send it to Sega and get it published. I bet if you gave this to Yuji Naka (and he understood English) he would be proud.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Namevah on 2003-09-13 20:28 ]</font>

Bravo! Braco! This fic is so great that I created a screenname just to say how great it is. Thats right! My first post is on your fic. Its a making of a legend: both yours and mine! Cant wait for the sequal...

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-09-13 18:15, Namevah wrote:
    Ok, this is my summary thing.
    I will admit it. When it first came out I was put off by it. Why? I dont know but I bet it had to do with New Ultimate's fic Ultimate Hunters. It was still awhile until I finally sat down and read it. Long story short, I liked it enough to keep reading it. Now I can safely safe this may be the best fic in PSOWorld history. Bold words I know but it is really that good.
    Namevah fic rating: 10/10.
    Lol, wow. I mean, being put above New Ult's fic is really something. I don't think there is really anything more flattering than that post. May be the best fic in PSOWord History? Wow, I mean I really don't think that's really the case. M_BlackHawk has written more than I have, he just posts it in smaller stories. I think all of those fics are on par if not above my story. I mean, the first few chapters in this fic are crap and I really should get around to rewriting them.

I'd say, Davion fic rating = 7/10

Davion... no matter what you say this is still not just not a short story thats kind of fun to read. Its more like a compact novel, it has complex thoughts, firm histories and intriging ideas that keep the reader reading even when it kinda gets boring, and long. Yet dont be TOO humble, take some comnfidence in your work. yes I understand that you where thanking them...

*sigh* I'm so far behind... I got my ideas but all I have to do is write it. School is eating most of my time. /_ Anyway, another great chapter... err and a great ending to the first part of your story.

Oracle of Destruction

Your being way to modist. This really is a great story. But if you want it different then...
    Best stories that I have actually read through awards go to (in no particular order):
    The Angelus Saga
    All of M_Blackhawks stories
    Ultimate Hunters
    Dark Treachery
    Do Hucast 1, 2, & 3
    Sharkeyland's fic
    The tale of the dark Samurai
    I believe that these are all must read stories. Anyways, as my final post on PSOWorld.com I must say that it was a very enjoying time with everyone and wish them the best of luck. I leave one last thing:

To Laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the effection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-82)

Fallen Knight
    A dream... where am I...? Someone wake me ple..a..s..e....

Dav,
    Theres not much i can say that many others haven't said already so all im going to say is congratulations on a great piece of literature.

-Striker Meganani