Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536 LastLast

Logical and phantom both rushed Zi'falz, while boc and fortune kept a line fo fire going at him. Zi'falz went into a run, and a moment later was at a weapon clash with logical and phantom.
    "he's fast" fortune muttered.
    "BUT HE WILL DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!"
    Fortune set a barrage of shots, at Zi'falz's legs, and knocked him off balance. Phantom and logical puched forward, and knocked him to the floor. th two brought down their weapons.
    *CLINK!*
    the two stared bewildered as a sheild rose up over Zi'falz: a mizture of a super pumped deband and falz's sheild.
    Zi'falz rose again.
    "RAFOIE!"
    from a third person view of the ship, it looked like a small bright glimmer exploding over the back of the ship.
    "O ****! What if the engines blow!?"
    "thats what we're here for, right? ~_^"
    *SHING*
    all was quiet. fortune, the happy go lucky spirited child bot fell to the floor.
    "...NOOOOOOO!!!!!"
    Everyone seemed to rush to the barley alive fortune, who was squeaking to get up.
    "you should go to sleep mode, you cant fight!"
    "watch me!"
    She rose to her feet, and all went dark. a large dolphin like creature appeared over her head, and shot forward at Zi'falz, at point blank range. Zi'falz roared in pain, and there was a great flahs. when all was visible again, Zi'falz was standing there, beat up with his sheild down.
    "PlAy TImE is OvEr!" Zi'Falz roared
    In a flash, he had run up the wall, across the ceiling and propelled himself downward onto phantom, got up, and began pummeling him against the floor. in place of Zi'falz's arms waw a blurr of black. bruises seemed to appear out of nowhere all around phantom at such an alarming rate, he resembled boc.
    "GooD BYe"
    Zi'Falz raised his ceduceus, and slammed it downwards at phantom.
    yet,
    Zi'Falz stopped.
    The spiked bottom of his weapon just centimeters away from phantom's head, and he stopped, with his arms trembling.
    phantom stared in shock for a bit, and logical took advantage of this and knocked Zi'falz off of him.
    "GRRR thIS HoST Is Most StubBORN...
    Damn streight!" Zi'falz said unexpectingly.
    "YOU WILL REALIZE YOU PLA-, I will realize nothing!"
    "What the hell is going on?" Boc shouted.
    "YoU AlL MuSt GeT oUt Of Here"
    "What!?"
    "GeT as Far away fROM here as Possible!"
    The hunters stared in confusion as Zi'falz fought a battlw within his own head.
    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? . . . citizens of coral, your power is mine... people of pioneer 2, your power is mine... Dark Falz! youre power is mine! AND WITH THIS POWER I'M GONNA SCREW YOU OVER! TP KAMIKAZE!"
    -------------
    "have it your way falz, i won't hold back this time."
    This is gonna make one heck of a boom! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-09-14 09:00 ]</font>

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Creator Of Worlds

***WARNING! Instant Sunburn Alert Ahead! WARNING!***

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Falz-zi continued to fight between the forces of darkness and light. In the end, light would always banish and control the shadows.
    ---

"TP KAMIKAZE!"

"AHHH ******************************!!!!!!!! RRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!"
    Were the only words that came out of Logical2u's mouth before he grabbed everyone he could (Fortune, Phantom, and Monkeyking, the rest were too heavy and androids) and jumped out of the moving shuttle. Then he said "Does anyone have a parachute?"

He was answered by a no, then phantom pulled out a Plantian leaf.

"Hey, I thought this only worked in the videogames!" Monkeyking yelled as the glided downwards, sheilding their eyes from the approaching blast...

The energy current was picking up all around Zi'falz. thriugh the maelstrom of enrgy, he saw the group preparing for the blast
    "HA! FOOLS! . . .No! you don't understand how big this thing is gonna be! get off of pioneer 2!!!"
    The team watched as the green magic meter on their leaf was being sapped by the inpending blast, but by then was at a safe enough distance to fall to the ground.
    "tHeYrE nOt GoNnA mAkE iT aT tHiS rAtE!...YOU hurry...FOOLS...up...WILL...guys!!!...PERISH!!!

I'd like to say I've been gone over the weekend, to explain my abscence of prescence. But I don't like to lie, so I'll say it. I' ve just been too lazy...
    Oh well...

Hey Zi, is that something in your sig?

Fortune stared at the retreating shuttle. A black figure stood at the open door, watching them run to an open telepipe. Fortune was sparking badly, barely able to keep functioning, but she could see four andriod shapes leap from the vehicle and crack the pavement upon impact. One immediatly threw down a telepipe, and they all dissappeared through it.

Logical threw Monkey and Phantom through the warp ahead, dragging the damaged Fortune along. She couldn't take her eyes off the lone figure that stood alone in his fight with the demon. The shuttle dissapeared around the corner of a building, and she was shoved into the pipe.

The last thing she saw on Pioneer 2 was the begining of a multicolored blast desentigrate the buildings around it. The blast filled her visor, and then they were gone.

From Ragol, it made a magnificent, saddening sight. Their home over the past seven years, floating as a tiny, barely visible speck in the sky, turned a white hot blinding color. It seemed to stretch at the seams, then exploded, filling the sky with fire.

And that was the end of Pioneer 2. And every survivor of the destruction, gazing at the burning debris falling from the sky, hoped with all their heart that it was the end of Dark Falz...

But Fortune wondered about Zi'Zuku, the one who had resisted until the end...

Nice ending on the falz saga mquantum! i dont know if u guys are going to do the whole episode 2 thing, but i dont think Zi'Zuku will up to it! go for it anyways! ^_^
    as for my sig, well, it's supposed to be Zi'Zuku with his caduceus. guess i overdid the darkness in photoshop. look closly, he's there with his face mask and all ^_^

Why was I spared? I know I'm not supposed to question 'her' but... It's just not fair! All of those people were killed and I got away scott free. Where are the others? Tell me please! I must know why you let this happen!

Do not speak to me in that tone please Hanos. I chose to spare you because you can help me rebuild this world, the way it was supposed to be in the beginging. However, a new evil must be formed, without evil there is no good. Besides, who said you were the only one spared?

'She' vanished and three figures walked up to Hanos. Zi'zuku, Phantom, and Logical were there. "What happened!?" They were all rubbing their heads in unison, it was kind of creepy but Hanos was just happy to see his companions.

Well it's kind of hard to explain but I'll give you some info. Our 'Blessing' or 'she' was able to protect me from that blast when Dark Falz was weakened. I was so weak at the time that I myself would have persished. 'She' was able to bring me here and you three as well so that we may help rebuild the world. 'She' isn't a supreme power like ancient writings saw their 'God'. 'She' is simply an answer to most of our problems.

Hanos then turned around a gazed at the broken fragments of Pioneer 2. He couldn't help but wonder what came of the others. Had not everyone shown their strengths? They all helped in the defeat of Dark Falz but only those four were saved....

I see it now, Zi! It is there!
    And thanks about the compliment. But who says it's the end?

And a lesser more important note, WELCOME BACK AXLE! I didn't think you were ever going to post again. It's about time...

Watchin Ya

10 Years Later

Phantom was hovering real high over looking the construction of the new central dome, a monument to pioneer 1&2. The creatures had calmed down and everyone was happy, the world had naturaly restored itself.

"Watch you dont drop it" shouted phantom as a clumsiy adv. hucast almost dropped a bar of steal on a little fonewearl next too him. Phantoms message service beeped, the new top of the range one as well, it was from his android (Phantom got very rich for beating dark falz) it said 'Meet me at pro-cafe for a big suprise. Phantom could not help but wonder what it was.

In his lunch break he nipped over to the cafe, slizor his hucaseal was standing outside. Phantom had adapted now and his angel wings were normal to everyone who saw them. As he entered the cafe at one table there were all his old friends, hanos, monkeyking, fortune and zi who had managed to barely escape falz's grip seperated by determanation. All had escaped but the effect changed everyone as phantom could see.

Slizor walked behind phantom and said "The lab wants you, they have a misson for us I belive".........

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoluke12 on 2003-09-15 08:36 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

10 years later... (The same time as Phantoms post)
    ---
    After the construction of the Memorial Dome, work had died down for the Logical Guild, since that dragon nest beneath the old central dome had been wiped out, and the sewers closed off.

However, some work was still available, from Gallon and Racton, competing again.

But this was not a working day. It was EXACTLY 10 years after P2 was destroyed. And a memorial service was being held up in the Central Gardens.

But one of the 'Heroes' wasnt there.

Yes, thats right. Logical2u.
    ---

A figure, dressed in a blue coat and black pants, sat in one of the subways that ran between Gal Da Val and Memorial Dome. The only one on it today.

He was getting away from all the mourning and celebration, when a tall, black RAcast walked in, and sat down next to him.

"Ya know, we should probably both be up there."

The human turned.

"BOC, you crazy old droid, you never did tell me the story of you and the miltary..."

"That I didn't. Next time we get to Razors, I promise."

"And I'm buyin. But no beer this time."

"So, why aren't you up there?"

"So many people died. Mostly civilians, the rich kind, that were on this ship. They get the memorial."

"And?..."

"The resistance, the hobos, get nothing, because they weren't important. But they were, and no one realizes that."

"So many forgotten..."

"Why should WE get all the recognition just because we were important? What about the unsung heroes? L.Barbarian, for one. They never could repair him, but they never had memorials for him, because he was under the influence of darkness. Same with Zi."

"My friend, we all must learn that sometimes the truth is harsher then reality itself."

"And Sedelia, the list goes on. And ESPECIALLY Gerry."

Silence.

The droid spoke.
    "We've gotten remember. We're famous, but they arent. They weren't important in the public's eyes.
    Maybe we should make them important."

Silence again.
    The droid spoke again, as a metalic voice announced the arrival at Gal Da Val island.
    "This is my stop. I'm doing another quest. Come if you want to, but you can brood for a day down here if you want to."

But they both stood, and walked silently in memorial to the station.

END

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-09-15 11:34 ]</font>