Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did it today with my L60 HUmar.

Mechgun Master
    A Land Consumed in Flames or Texas for short

My Ranger didn't do it until lvl 76

My HUne did it at 65 and my Fonewearl did it at 63.

i got my 1st char, hucsl, into ult kinda late: lv90+
    2nd char bit faster lv80, 3rd lv60 & still in vh
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Did it at 61 with my HUcaseal Phoenix... I play online so some of the leveling time was online, but not much. I played her through normal mode totally offline, and in the end falz was kicking my but at levels 59 and 60... so I went and played forrest one time and then quit and went through ruins again and then I was strong enough to give him what for...

lv 35 fonewearl...with loads a tris, mind mag, sigh of a god, 4 god/hps and about two hours of resta...PHEW!!!

mine was on lvl 80-90 but i played a lil too mmuch multi wit my friends next door and up the street

On 2003-09-19 11:05, zimmk2vgc wrote:
    lv 35 fonewearl...with loads a tris, mind mag, sigh of a god, 4 god/hps and about two hours of resta...PHEW!!!
    Its impossible. The lowest you could possibly do it is either 38 or 39 (I figured it out once but that was awhile ago). If you take EVERY SINGLE variation into account and select the variations that contain the least amount of EXP to get through, you will be at least level 39. I did find a route that made level 38 theoretically possible, but level 35 is simply not possible. It has nothing to do with your char or the items, it has to do with the amount of enemies you have to kill to proceed to the next room. Being careful not to kill any enemies you don't have to and taking the direct routes to the next levels will still earn you enough exp to hit level 39. If you want to check the facts for yourself, go here:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php

and check the Maps section yourself. If anyone can come up with a set of maps that would allow anything less than level 38 please, by all means, post it here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-09-19 12:31 ]</font>

The exp counts really need a shortest route count. Or at least have an enemy count for the shortest route so I can drive myself insane trying to add it up.
    The exp don't take bosses into account, do they? It doesn't seem like it.
    Heh... Of course, even the shortest route can be further shortened if you've the insanity to let Nano Dragons, Chaos Bringers, Dark Belras and Dark Gunners slap you around while they take care of enemies for you.
    The problem is, it really sucks when you get a decent layout for say, Ruins 1 and 2, and then the game throws the worst possible layout of Ruins 3 at you. ._.;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

39 i believe with my hucaseal.