Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The lonely RAcast

I hate asses like that. They give decent legits a bad name. The only thing worse than an ass-hole duper is a stuck-up legit who thinks he's better than everyone else and wont shut up the hell up. Im legit and I'd never give a duper a hard time (unless he was a total ass).

Sivar Cultist

WOW what a loser. I'm glad I'm on Gamecube i don't have to actually talk to people.
    I don't know. Maybe I've been lucky so far, but it seems in my experience that that kind of loud and obnoxious player, whether they are legit or not, has been the rare exception to the rule. Most people seem to be pretty reasonable to talk to, and it is easy enough to voice ban the ones who aren't, or if you just don't like to talk to people, you can just not use the headset.

I personally think that the option to use voice chat on the XBox version is one of it's stronger features, and could not imagine having to play without that option.

As far as the individual in question though, I think he definitely needs to grow up a bit.

thats pretty darn stupid to think you were hacking just because you gained ten levels in one night, heck he'd think me to be an Uber-hacker, I actually went more then 20 levels in one night before, and once went entirely through two difficulties in the same night, and I consider myself a legit player, mainly because I only play using my legits (save for one simple thing, which is the S-reds blades so that my Hu has S&D), but seriously I won't give a duper or a legit a hardtime, just because they are one or the other, the only type of person I would give a hardtime to, is someone thats just rushing through levels, and killing everything before anyone else has a chance to get exp, which then I would do one of maybe 3 things, ask the person to slow down, and allow the rest of the team to get some exp, politely ask the person to leave,
    or in the rare case where the others in the game are people that I already know, see if they want to leave the game, and do a new one, more then likely on a different block, so that we can have a nice fun, and peacefull game, also someone I know on another board almost quit pso entirely thanks to some idiots who decided to suddenly bash him like no other,
    full of obscenities and such, the person listened for about 10 minutes before quitting the game, but thankfully to the staff, and a number of members, myself included, talked him out of quitting pso and any online game (he was ready to quit playing any online game of any kind)

Hi there,

I've been away for a bit and so I just read your post.

I was sorry to hear that you're new online and had a bad experience It just goes to show that the main thing with PSO is to find nice peeps to play with, which is perhaps more important even than the duping issue.

Still, we're not all like that

So have fun!

WTF! What the frell!

i hate people like that.

WTF! What the frell!

i hate people like that.