I hear that some legit's method of finding rares is creating a maxed stat character wiht the right ID and just using that character to hunt down the rare they need.

I was making a Viridia character for the Nie Claw, but I'm making her as a legit character, so I wont even start running tower quests for a long time, let alone find one. I didn't feel too keen on making temperary chars just for their ID, so I don't mind the wait.

My question was, how do most ppl here feel about that? Is it just one of those things that's sorta okay like telepiping rares and mines trick? But part of the game is not being allowed to have another section ID unless you have another character. It's one of those shades of grey, but I think it's a tad darker than other accepted tricks of the trade.

well I've never done anything like that, or even seen that happen, allthough a few different friends of mine have 12 characters, all with a different ID, just so that they have every different section ID

I would never try that. It takes way too much time. I'd much rather appreciate the rares that is only available to MY ID that no one else can get, unless through a trade of course. Basically just appreciating what is available to your ID.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Old man in a purple hat...

max it all except atp, recobox till 80, multi equip and do onliune tower runs like a hoss. best character class is arguably racast.

I here you there silhoutte, allthough I have 4 characters, all different IDs, my main character is an ID which I really don't like the findings of most of the time, I deal with it, and am happy when I find something thats a little bit more rare (btw my main chars ID is purplenum, and I'm at the point to where I find 9 star mechguns in boxes, so it can get annoying, allthough I was lucky enough to get a hildeblue's cane with that character, so it hasn't always been bad, mainly just recently)