View Poll Results: How do you feel about the creation of a 3rd party PSO server outside of Sega? Should this be done?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

82 88.17%
  • No

5 5.38%
  • Don't care

6 6.45%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

so you're trying to say that millenium didn't exist SuperSub?? if I had known how to make a sceenshot back then, I would've definitely made one, also I'm pretty sure that I saw screenshots of her here a while back, but I could be wrong, also I can tell you that a whole lobby of people saw her, so unless we were all hallucinating then your wrong, not to mention that one time while I was in a lobby where people were trying to talk to her, I was mailing someone else who was in a different server, and they said that she was there as well, if I recall right it was one of the EU servers that the other person was at, we were just having fun seeing where all we could spot her at at the time, so we were lobby hopping looking for her, twas a lot of fun just to look for that lil black racaseal

Yeah I took some screens of Millenium, but... they were deleted with the rest of my PSO screens when I decided I wasn't going to play this game anymore... >_<;

If she could appear in multiple lobbies at once, it must have not been hard to spot her.

Like I said, a L200 black Racaseal is one thing. Seeing it perform any kind of function in an obvious way (ie. "someone logged out, they must have been banned!" - no) is a whole 'nother thing. A character standing in a lobby is nothing to be amazed at.

I've seen Millenium G200 in action. 3 people switched positions. If you hit the lobby right whent they switch you see from another character's viewpoint, meaning they had the capacity to watch as you play.

A great number of people have seen UFO's too.
    And they usually turn out to be something. Planes, helicopters, experimental aircraft, heck, in one case, it was even the reflection of a street light off of the sky. The point is people saw it, and it wasn't made by Sonic Team.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Rappy Hunter

Could we get back on topic?

On 2003-10-13 07:41, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    And they usually turn out to be something. Planes, helicopters, experimental aircraft, heck, in one case, it was even the reflection of a street light off of the sky. The point is people saw it, and it wasn't made by Sonic Team.
    Like I said twice so far, a L200 black RAcaseal in a lobby is NOT a bot and NOT special. My point is people see things that they want to believe is something special but isn't. You.. reasserted that.

Android8968 said..
    Could we get back on topic?
    What topic? Whimsical rumors of fantasy private servers? There's no topic there. The voting poll has plenty of input in it now. If that person really intends to prove they have some kind of server ready, that poll clearly shows people want to see it. So.. where is it?

well, how about this one, once while I was one of the lobbies she was in, she named off a player's exact whereabouts, lobby, game name, and so on, and what action the player had taken (which happened to have been a pk), and it didn't come across as how text normally comes off in pso, it went across the screen in one of those white boxes, like it does when your in a quest or something, also it wasn't hard to spot her, just that we were trying to see how many times and places we could spot her being on at the sametime, and if you don't believe the private server is real, or even that millenium was a bot, then why bother posting in here?

So this bot would say something. It was something you could see, and something you could substantiate. It wasn't simply the bot saying some random information and making it look authentic? Or maybe someone was feeding it manually with already known information. How the text looked doesn't matter. Codes existed to make text boxes enormous and bend every rule associated with them.

The reason I am posting here, is because I think watching you all jump and bark like dogs when a piece of meat is waved over their head is quite revolting. Like I said, the people have spoken. If there's no server (and more importantly, server code) available in a month or two months or six months, I hope you remember that I told you so. If I'm wrong, hey, private server. I'd run one.

Hey, I saw an interview of the bot's creator, and I knew the person who interviewed Millenium, so it's very well authentic. The bot did its job.