Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

On 2003-10-11 10:12, megamanx97 wrote:
    On 2003-10-11 06:33, PaladiNIGHT wrote:
    How the FRRRRRRRICCCCKKKKKKK did you get some of that stuff? Finding a lot of those rares legitly is very difficult, and finding them with such amazing hit % is nigh impossible! How many people belong to this "Mercenaries' Guild"?
    First off, I'm not legit, so that makes finding them easier, and second, this is all my personal stuff, none of this belongs to the guild
    Well yeah, I figured you weren't legit , but how not legit are you? Because I can't believe you could find so many high hit% weapons without hacking them or something... Are you friends with nugz, or barubary or something?

On 2003-10-11 10:23, JLX wrote:
    What can I get for a revival garment
    NOTHING! you read my damn post? it clearly says "DONT OFFER UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON MY WANTS LIST"

As to the next question, i didn't hack them, I don't know Bar, and Nugz is a fakeass poser who can't do shit, I would never even associate with him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-10-11 16:44 ]</font>

Ada, the Elite.

On 2003-10-11 16:42, megamanx97 wrote:
    On 2003-10-11 10:23, JLX wrote:
    What can I get for a revival garment
    NOTHING! you read my damn post? it clearly says "DONT OFFER UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON MY WANTS LIST"

As to the next question, i didn't hack them, I don't know Bar, and Nugz is a fakeass poser who can't do shit, I would never even associate with him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-10-11 16:44 ]</font>
    WOW Finally someone who sees that the way I do.

SHIELDS:

Red Ring

?

On 2003-10-12 04:19, BonusKun wrote:
    SHIELDS:

Red Ring

?

Nothing to do with Nugz, I suppose leaving that there would suggest the wrong idea though

Hey Megaman , did you see my post? because I still don't know how long it will be till I can get back on. This whole grounded thing is starting to really really really suck hard...

It's been a week almost and no one has posted anything? that's suprizing I do need my question asked though , hopfully soon *glares at Megaman*

On 2003-10-16 15:01, Loser wrote:
    It's been a week almost and no one has posted anything? that's suprizing I do need my question asked though , hopfully soon *glares at Megaman*
    you need your question asked? lol

im always on friday and saturday nights, ill arrange a place to meet tomorrow

lol. i just received a ridiculous amount of mags which will soon go on the list (thanks to RuffR!der for those)

i also now have an Evil Curst with 100% hit

i also have a Bringer's rifle with 300% native (more masked percents) and a Flower Bouqet, DB's 3077, and a strange item i picked up that is called "????" it is white letters so its not untekked, and it has no description, green box/meseta icon on the list, i dunno

other additions include Partisan of Lightning with 30% hit, Psycho Wand with 15% hit, untekked MKB, and a present which has been hacked so it wont open (i dunno why you would want it but ill add it anyway)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-10-18 13:25 ]</font>

eBiL eMuChOw

I got a purple Ring, I can be on tomorrow nite 8PM CST