Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

They are ok, lead singers voice sounds way to much like a girl. Thought he was for like 5 songs when I first heard one of their CDs.

Claudio Sanchez (Coheed) has a stage hand applying the two-handed crotch rocket between his legs at all times. He believes it keeps up his wonderous "female" vocal range.

I still thought it was pretty amusing that their last record was some big sci-fi role-playing game rolled onto a CD. I bet all those cheeky emo kids were pissed.

If you like these gentlemen you'll probably dig; Samiam, Jimmy Eat World(Anus), The Get Up Kids, Saves the Day, No Motiv, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Taking Back Sunday, Silverstein, Fairweather, Park...I could go on but this list of bands that I despise is really getting under my skin.

Excuse me while I cry a river and cough up blood and bile on my white carpet.

Janitor Extrordinaire

Yes, yes Intimidacius does like good music. Yes, yes he does enjoy this band. No, no Intimidacius will not give you the music he has composed.
    When you wish upon a star, you're really wishing upon a giant burning ball of gas many miles away...

Yes, I'm is addicted to good music.
    But my type of 'good' music might be different from your type of 'good' music.
    Oh, and most of my music is techno.
    I hate mainstream ...

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

I am very serious about music. If I like it, it becomes one of the most important things in my life. If I hate it, I will be strongly opposed to it.

I enjoy finding those I don't feel are fit to enjoy what I do and make them suffer. I'm an asshole, I dunno... Sure is fun to do it tho.

But as for the band in this post... I prolly hate them. Heh

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

No....no.

I'm with you there Captain_Dude, exept I wont give people shit about what music they like unless they go off at my music first

But I do enjoy listenning to new bands and seeing what I think of em, just going to concerts when you know none of the bands and hearing one oyu like is heaps fun!

Must say you should all check out these guys http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=9127 the song thats up isn't there greatest, but its the only one on a webpage that I know of. When Fall My Way is up I shall post it!

Well it depends on what you think is good.

I couldn't listen to prepubecent boys singing like this for more than 10 seconds.

Sorry, Just ain't my thang =P'

Hit me up with some DMB Zepplin or Rane man