Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When fighting against Ultimate Dark Falz (3rd phase) be sure to have Dimates readily available.

When Dark Falz uses the Rabarta attack, use a Dimate or two as soon as it hits you. Since her Rabarta can kill, but not in one hit (it hits you consecutively, very fast) you can heal yourself just enough to survive and manage to run away from the three Darvants that spawn shortly thereafter.

If you do not have Cure/Freeze, make sure that you are shaking the control stick vigorously leading up to the attack to quickly break free if frozen.

Once you pass this tricky part, continue using Resta, saving your Dimates for this situation.

How corney err.... i mean useful and creative.

As corny as it may seem, the majority of PSO players out there have no idea how to tackle the problem of Falz' Rabarta.

I would think this would be second nature to most by now, but that is not the case.

hail dj dan, you are truly a noble cause!

Yes... this information is extremely handy. TTF has shown me how many people really have no clue how to tackle DF's Rabarta without wasting a few scapes.

However I use a slightly different method, which I'll just mention for the sake of mentioning it. I use three resist/blizzards, which puts me somewhere at 70 or so Ice resistance. Becoming frozen is VERY rare with a resistance that high, and damage taken is so low you can relax a bit and squeez in a few attacks. I prefer resist/blizzes over one cure/freez because sometimes Rabarta will still kill me... even though I don't freeze. Sure if your a hunter you'll be taking m4d shots to your stats cause you'll only have a god/battle in there (assuming), but I've found its REALLY worth it... since I haven't died from that DF form since.... god I dont even remember...

Finally! 1 New RAcast Avatar!

heh, I didn't even know that it hits multiple times(I never die because I've got over 1900 HP). It's good for forces, right? Thanks, I think I'll need it when my force takes on DF.

also, for femals over 123, safety hearst has rather good resists O.o
    but watch out for the other killer. rafoie, if it doesnt knock you down, can kill faster than rabarts X_x

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Just for info... its not really random unless you put a bunch of tips in a hat and drew them out. Hah!

-I usually just get frozen and hope I don't get hit again... which oftens leads to death, so good tips!

On 2003-10-25 17:35, Solstis wrote:
    Just for info... its not really random unless you put a bunch of tips in a hat and drew them out. Hah!
    Who says I'm not doing that? XD

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Heh... lol, I don't know.