Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

can you say: ade fighting for wrong army?

On 2003-10-21 19:19, ADE wrote:
    The cool cheater i know is named VS_Selina, and that's the only one I play with regularly.
    Aww ADE, you don't think I'm a cool cheater?

I have officially resigned my position as "legit" by finally getting my hands on a copy of Celisse's 35D Heaven Punisher, and I couldn't be happier. I am one step closer to my ultimate goal, bwahahaha! *points to rank*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-10-21 22:34 ]</font>

^All I needed was a Ruby Bullet.
    On 2003-10-20 16:16, Joker32 wrote:
    The War..........It ends Tongiht...
    Bullshit. The war has just begun. BOTH of them.

Stop this patronizing BS. Legits should be in an uproar because we deserve a much better environment to play in. Stop accepting BS.
    No. Though I'm legit, dupers are making this game easy as far as finding items. They make it easy - less stressful. They are nice people. That is the key word here: People. Legits can be bitchs too. I can GIVE you an example of a BITCH legit who makes peoples gaming enviornments UNENJOYABLE. I can give many. I've met/seen/all sides a person can SHOW in PSO.

Ever though about peoples feelings? It makes me SICK watching pro legits like you give legits like me a bad name by SHOUTING insults at dupers and speaking so lowely of them. Like thier garbage or something. You don't even personally know these people. SO what the hell do you have grounds for to trash anyonw for their playing style. They are players too and they LIKE playing with OTHER players. They all just WISH you damn PRO LEGITS would GET THE HELL OFF THIER #$#S!.

Most legits are disgusting players. Out of my 800 something hours, I can say this is very true. Most dupers are pathetic too. And NOT ALL THEM HAVE A BANK FULL OF THE BEST DAMN RARES IN THE GAME. WHERE THE HELL YOU PEOLPE GET THAT IDEA FROM. Corruption? Fsod? Who you go to? A duper, though free giving ones are rare, but still. EVERYTHING has/serves it's purpose.

With that said yes, Pso is NOT just a game. But life being EXTENDED in a virtual world. Legits purpose is to provide knowlegde(or have some) due to thier will to actually wanting to KNOW the game for what it really has to offer. Dupers have ITEM knowlegde as well as SUPPLYING IT. This goes for TRADERS and those who specifically make characters JUST for trading.
    Dogs and cats are thier for when you need a hug. Internet, while it is not healthy for me, it's purpose(that I've created..) is to get me away from the harshness of my own life. Positive and negative purposes are thier for a reason.
    That concludes explaining purposes.

CHEATERS are NOT the only ones that CAN ruin the envoirnment you THINK is yours. It's EVERYONES. If you want something to be yours, go on RO and get on a private server. I can understand you pro legits wanting there to be an END to the Fool and ASSHOLES, but trying to eliminate ONE faction, which is so damn silly! IS NOT going to make your experience any better.

I honestly WILL say if there were no cheaters in PSO. "I" would not waste my damn money on this game. Everything needs diversity. And contraversy adds interest to life rather you like it or not.

All this hate. Hate hate hate, bitterness, unacceptance. Cause of what people do. Should I piss on Aurra for 'turning on us legits?'. Legits fuss about dupers more than dupers fuss about legits? GEE I wonder why.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-22 10:32 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I bow you to Silhouette, my lord

That's a damn good post.

that was a good post. i used to be a pro legit, but im not anymore. im a legit but if you think about it, legits are assholes as much as cheaters... for example im black so u know how everyone thinks that im supposed to say dawg, homie, son, weed, etc?

i join a legit only game and they were like "o your a black force? Wats crackin dawg, homie." so you know after a while that starts to get annoying... still think if we get rid of cheaters that the game environment will get better? well, of course it will. now, lets take another look at this legit/cheater debate...

If all cheaters were gone:

*legits would pwn the game
    *we wouldnt be complaining
    *there will be less nOObs
    *we can trade again
    *some drama would be gone
    *psow forum for cheaters would be shut down...
    *all games would be legit only..

If all legits were gone: (this is just a guess since im not a cheaters)

*no more bitching about how you play
    *trading wouldnt be affected
    *everyone would be powerful and some items would dissapear
    *cheaters "may" learn about the game
    *psow forum for cheaters MIGHT get shutdown
    *there MIGHT be less nOObs (just assuming)

if both were gone:

*we would easily piss off that crappy ST (im pretty sure everyone wants to do that )
    *we would all save $8.95 a month

If we could get along:

THE GAME WOULD BE MUCH MUCH BETTER, a.k.a. get rid off elite legits and asshole cheaters, and mass dupers (mass dupe and give away) then we would have a great game...

to the cheaters, i may not agree on how you play but there is different between how you play, and who you are

to us legits, just try to see who the person is first, asshole or not. if they arent then they dont deserve to get yelled at just cause they use items they dont have...

o yeah, and ADE if you dont like the cheaters, then just use them like I do sometimes... just try casting a spell or hitting stuff once, then go up and try and get the items to drop... make the best out of a bad situation man...

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Aurra, I was actually totally oblivious to the fact that you had dupes. Yes, I do think you're cool.

Celisse duped an item too? Why are you guys throwing away your reputations?

I thought you knew about the Punisher thing? She lent it to some friend pretty soon after she found it and he duped the crap out of it. She wasn't furious because... well, the Punisher is not a very good weapon.

I wanted her Punisher because of the collectableness. It's like having a baseball signed by Babe Ruth, or some other... uh, baseball guy. The item itself is almost useless, certainly no good in combat, but its history makes it very vaulable to me.

As of now it is the only duped item I have on any of my characters... but, I do want the 200 Mind Sato as well since it was one of the first hacked items for GC. Because of that fact, its coolness factor is through the roof. What better PSO souvenier than what may have been the first hack?

I do not hesitate to "throw away my legit reputation" because, forgive me, but I couldn't care less about what people think of me. Besides, the gameplay aspect of PSO is utterly insignificant to me, so worring about whether or not my items are "legit" seems like a waste of time and energy. Plus, I know enough about programming to know that the game constantly destroys and recreates your items anyway, so my Lavis Cannon, Mag, everything, aren't even the same ones I originally found. And I don't care. I log on to PSO just to talk to people, which you could probably deduce from my entire month's worth of lv178.

By the way, Celly feels about the same way I do on legitimacy, if not even stronger, which will probably become more evident in the close future.

Whoops, I may have said too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-10-23 17:29 ]</font>

I do not hesitate to "throw away my legit reputation" because, forgive me, but I couldn't care less about what people think of me. Besides, the gameplay aspect of PSO is utterly insignificant to me, so worring about whether or not my items are "legit" seems like a waste of time and energy. Plus, I know enough about programming to know that the game constantly destroys and recreates your items anyway, so my Lavis Cannon, Mag, everything, aren't even the same ones I originally found. And I don't care. I log on to PSO just to talk to people, which you could probably deduce from my entire month's worth of lv178.
    Well said Aurra. I have tried time and again to explain that to some. I also was far more focused on collecting items than on actually playing the game. To be honest the game play got really old really fast. I just liked having all the different items to mess around with. I don't play much anymore other than to check out the latest quest for fun, nor do I collect items anymore, but its nice to know someone else felt the same way

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-10-23 17:39 ]</font>

1. The Punisher takes forever to get to use if you're a ranger(210 ata right? I know it's more than GM)

2. Gee Aurra you must tell me what it's like to actually 'TALK' to someone on PSO(as in convesation, NOT just a few words here and there). Wait I found out what that was three days ago..(thanks Iria!, Megami, Mikari! =P)

3. Being legit = big damn deal. Angstly and negativily speaking of course.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)