Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pointless

On 2003-10-27 14:47, Zarana wrote:
    Pointless? Hmm, maybe. Burning a lot of bridges? Without a doubt. The fact is, these people are putting something as lowly as items in a video game above the actual human being behind the characters. They're all just establishing biases and stupid garbage like that, which is in all honesty shooting down a lot of potential friendships before they even fly out of the proverbial hangar. I'm as guilty of this as anyone, and I'm sure there are lots of people who would never in their lives play with me, but I can guarantee you it's not because of ridiculously lame things like items. In fact, it's probably because of my distaste for people who do things like this. Dupers and legits are alienating each other, themselves and people who aren't even supposed to be against them.

Makes me sick.
    I could not have put it any better myself.

See people. Unprovoked hate(and hating someone for thier style whilest not even knowing them is not provoked. You invoke on yourself) just isn't cool.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

That is something you cheaters do not have, and never will have until you LISTEN and admit you're wrong.
    1st off that guy you flamed isn't a cheater so I suggest to take the foot out of your mouth.

Yes, its hard becuase it involves things like *shudder* taking RESPONSIBILITY for your actions, and GROWING UP.
    Yeah the growing up part is pretty funny isn't it?

It's a shame you wern't grown up enough to not make a personal attack on someone on IGN & then get banned for it.

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?to...6757&replies=3

Real bright ADE. No matter how much Anthony annoyed your ass, Taking it out of PSO and bitching about it on IGN didn't float and well you got banned for it.

You really made Anthony's day you know that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-10-28 09:22 ]</font>

<insert custom title here>

It's not necessary to bring personal info about someone from an unofficial source.

But anyway,Gouken...

Cheaters
    A place where you can discuss your ideas about cheating. It is NOT a place to post cheat codes.
    The people of the board have every right to post in this forum about cheaters and whatnot,it says it right there in the Forum Index. And besides,about all the topics in here being pointless...it's just that no one ever looks at previous topics,such as a topic about the Red Ring every other day.

And besides,if this is JUST a game to not get mad over and it doesn't matter,why is it that this message board exists? Oh,it's because people want help,want to discuss personal views,and like to compete against each other.

That's my 2 Meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-10-28 10:41 ]</font>

On 2003-10-28 10:41, SpyroDi wrote:
    It's not necessary to bring personal info about someone from an unofficial source.
    Oh I could have made it a lot more personal than that.

This judgemental attack every duper or person you suspect is a duper in PSO attitude needs to be seriously cut off at the balls.

yes, well, i agree that people need to stop attacking dupers and stuff, but then there's theives, i havent seen more than your one thread about ultima, and even then no thieves were mentioned besides him, im thinkin about posting a much larger list...

On 2003-10-27 14:47, Zarana wrote:
    Dupers and legits are alienating each other, themselves and people who aren't even supposed to be against them.

Makes me sick.
    I couldn't agree more.

On 2003-10-28 12:52, BonusKun wrote:
    On 2003-10-28 10:41, SpyroDi wrote:
    Oh I could have made it a lot more personal than that.

This judgemental attack every duper or person you suspect is a duper in PSO attitude needs to be seriously cut off at the balls.

This basically being the modified version of the reply Zarana given earlier... Both are COLLECT -Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures

For the most part, anyone that has some sort of quarrel with another player in PSO, should really shape themselves back into human beings. Like I would say... WHO FU*KING CARES About the items duped hacked or legit? I'm pretty sure in your normal little lives you dont think about that item all God F***ing day. I've been online and seen a lot of people take it out on a person who is "different" (legit, duper, hacker, or the otherwise). Sure there are spammers who take up space, and sure there are the racist people. But are they racist 24 hours a day? While YOU are wasting time flaming someone else, they could probably be long gone from their house, asleep, working, playing, or wasting their own godd@amned time. I seen S N K, Ryu20, Vega 01-01, Hayato, Sol X, Nyne, Bahamut (the guy walking in a perfect circle in the lobby), Ass4Sale, ANTI, Bruce Lee... you know where I'm getting at. These people without a doubt have lives they attend to... sure we go off on them for "taking space" but taking it out on them period is considered a waste of time... I said it once and I will say it again... DONT LIKE IT? Go somewhere else. Because you're wasting time with the insults.

Dupers- Just because someone dupes, doesn't mean you can just seclude them from a game... just leave and say nothing. All it will do is cause problems and you're wasting the time you could use leveling or gaining BA wins, C rankings... on someone that wont care. Dupers have their reasons for duping. Hell... I dupe now, because you never know when you need the back up... instead of looking like an idiot trying to regain what you lost. In some time you could pick up a dupe and not know it. The person on the other side of the world doesn't know if you're truely "legit", same way the other way around.

Cheaters/Hackers- People who uses glitches to their advantage, is the way i like to put it... Hey, that guy you're insulting spent the money on his game to use it the way he wants to. It's his problem, if he or she screws it up for him/herself, they're at a loss. Not you, unless there are other reasons(NOL). As of this moment the harmful codes don't exist yet. Then you have the people who multi... It's them... they probably dont even care what you say... you can leave and they will be there waiting for someone else to show off in front of... so bashing them is pointless. Their only wasting their own time. If your're waiting on a boss... simply warp to it. Don't just wait there at a warp like a jackass. If he/she's not helpin you out. GO! Teamwork only lies in what the word obviously is...TEAM WORK. You got a team of 1,2, or 3... so use it. YOU GET THE EXP!

All gamers in general aren't exempt from this... whether you're a legit, duper.,.. doesn't matter. Respect someone for who they are. That's why you have a chat feature. If they don't act the way you want them to... say nothing and keep it to yourself. Don't be a pawn in someone else's ridiculous trap. SHYT! Some of you people really need to start thinking.

As said by Zarana earlier, some people are just putting ITEMS and DATA before people. Just remember this...

..."Without people, how can you play the game?" - SadnessofDEL

I just have 1 thing to say in this thread.

And that is why do you want to dupe a item? Where goes the chill when you find a new special weapon?

You just have to go online and meet someone and get a duped one...
    doesn´t feel right to me. But that is just me.

And with cheaters, why do you want to cheat? To beat the game? Try beating it without cheating, then it is much more fun. Atleast for me.