Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phantom bass-guitarist from the void

To me, the weapon (TJS, Psycho Wand etc) does nothing to determine the value of a real man (or woman) and his/her personality.

CASE IN POINT, I met a FOmarl last night (at time of posting). She tauht me a very valuable lesson, it's not what one uses to accomplish a task, it's HOW they use whatever they're using. She actually said that people, regardless of legit/dupe status or weapon, should just play fairly and have fun, rather than hog all the kills or whatever.

Yeah, thx everyone for the compliments. but i did like argueing with Civx but, it was time to move on... o yeah, and just because you find a weapon with another character, and give it to a low level character, then your low level character is still legit, after all legit weps are FOUND.

i cant really say anything about max stats, cause on xbox we dont have that problem, nor multi...

either way its the way we interact with other people rather than their weps, i.e. i was in a game with 2 cheaters, one was HUcast the other HUmar. They both had TJs and they both were dealin out like 1000-1300 damage... usually i dont mind (anymore at least) but they werent talkin... and i hate being in a game where no one is talking... so it was boring, but i did get a l evel off them 138 yay!!! man, i had this game since April 21, (thats my Birthday Angel ^_^) one day before my birthday, and i only have taht many levels lol...

anyway in a legit game, i was level 136 i think, and there were me and 2 legits, i think a RAcast and HUmar, i was actually useful and killing stuff, but it was boring because no one was talkin!!! so it got boring and i left, even though i hate to leave a full legit game...

so when no one is talkin, its like playin offline, with some NPCs... makes the game pure wackness...

btw, the thing that changed my mind about how i view cheaters, was this guy named "Preditor", he came into a legit only game, me and my friend pancakebunny were in there killin mess, getting items, the usual. So he came in with a white ring, TJ and Brightness Circle sayin he was legit... so i got his case, little to my knowledge, he was a nOOb at level 126 or something... so why should i get mad at him, if someone else has tainted him... but i didnt care , btw this was back when i was ignorant , i got mad cause he was a cheater, but he didnt know, sooo should he be held responsible??? NO... he should be told what his items are and if he wants to keep them or not, even though i wished he wouldnt had kept them... but i didnt tell him that at the time....

like 2 months later i actually thought about that situation, and seein what some of you guys had posted i just decided to change, and be open-minded for a change...

btw i just have to say this one more time!!!

legits pwn j00! there my last tiem sayin that!!!

Edit: o yeah one guy had said, "If being legit meens that people act like you, then why would someone be legit instead of a cheater?" WoW (words of wisdom)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jt on 2003-11-02 06:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-11-01 18:00 ]</font>

A) you didnt understand boguskun, he means that you found the item with another character on your memory card/hard disk, not in a group of people. i dont know why you though that.
    Hm, guess I jumped to that conclusion too fast. But still, having 1 of your chars give something useless to another char that can use it (uhhh, twinking) is not cheating in my book. See some other threads on this...

me being the guy i am i just dont like people who dont take the time or effort to raise a character which is probably the most enjoyable part of the game.and also you wont be able to say this is my character and its realy good cause i got all these good items,because its not true you hacked the stuff or got them frome people who duped them!!!!!!!how is that fun!no one will want to battle you because youre a cheater and it will be hard to defeat you(unless youre like me and like the challenge of fighting people who are extremly good,its just like fighting the agents in the matrix game,exept that the hackers can be beat)well i think that almost everyone thinks that i am full of bs.....

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Since the dupers shouldn't even be here, we have every right to treat them like crap. They don't even deserve to play. They should all be banned.

This does not mean ST will ban them, but the price they pay for cheating is dealing with asshole legits. Yes, I am an asshole legit. You know why? Becuase I pay my fee and I do NOTHING to ruin the game for you, but you cheaters devalue everything, and thus are stealing from ME. You bet your ass I'm going to be a jerk to someone who steals from me.

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

On 2003-11-06 18:04, ADE wrote:
    Since the dupers shouldn't even be here, we have every right to treat them like crap. They don't even deserve to play. They should all be banned.
    Ahh... but there you are saying that people who also payed for their game, and are out for the fun of it should be banned, makeing you the bad guy. And also, not all dupers/ hackers are EXP stealing cheaters. I know a duper who helps out newbies, and helps lowlvlv get higher levels. He makes sure that everyone has hit the enemie he could just kill, before killing it. by saying what you just did you just exposed your true nature, which would be that you are only there to be a jerk to dupers. You see, dupers are also there to just play the game. Not all of them try to destroy your gameing fun, because they are just there to have fun too. They ofcourse have fun in a different way though, by acquireing, and tradeing the best weapons in the game. You just don't like them because you are paranoid, and think that everyone is out to get you... Counseling helps this, or you could just stop playing, and that would help by stopping you from makeing such rude comments about people who would help you if you just ask. The real people who should be banned is scammers, the kind of person who steals your items, even when your trying to give them to lowlvls. So next time you decide to talk trash about a certain group of people, get to know one or two first, and don't be so steryotypical.
    This does not mean ST will ban them, but the price they pay for cheating is dealing with asshole legits. Yes, I am an asshole legit. You know why? Becuase I pay my fee and I do NOTHING to ruin the game for you, but you cheaters devalue everything, and thus are stealing from ME. You bet your ass I'm going to be a jerk to someone who steals from me.
    You see... they also pay their fee, and most do nothing to ruin the game for you. Sure they may give you some items that are way strong, or maby you couldn't even use, but not all are EXP thiefs as i added above. Exactly how are they stealing from you if you don't play a game with them? I assume that like all other legits that you make a game titled "LEGITSONLY!" and that basically detirrs anyone that would even want to play with you, because you probibly go off, and be a jerk to them, saying that they are probibly not legit at all. To me most legits are just paranoid (no offence to those of you who arn't being jerks by saying that people steal from you.) i'm sorry if you feel that your being stolen from, because people take experiance, and any other thing that seems to happen alot, but i have also experianced legits stealing EXP, so your whole "They are stealing from me!" is just a flame, get over it, go to some sort of therapy, or something, just don't acuse people of ruining the game, because they are also there to have fun, and that is in no way stealing from you, or anyone else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-11-07 19:58 ]</font>

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Creating counterfeit money is stealing from the government.

Duping items is stealing from the PSO community. The rarity is ruined.

They pay, but in paying also entered a contract. Since they have broken that contract, technically they no longer deserve to play. Since they're still here, I make it my job to let them know exactly how much I despise them.

I never been scolded for my style of play cause I don't enter open games very much. But I know for a fact that some pro legits out there wont care what kind of person you are...

ADE are you done trying to be the MLK of PSO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-11-11 09:02 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)