Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yay XD Kadaia my RAcaseal just hit lvl100 =D, i know it's not even 1/4 to lvl200, but hey there are 3 numbers together there ^_^

She's my 3rd character to get to lvl100, in just 73:30 hours, WOW!!! 22 hours early than my FOnewm X_X', she's fast ^_^ ((i don't count my HUmar cause i deleted him, and... pah i don't like them))

With the stats of:
    ATP: 848
    DFP: 250
    ATA: 169
    EVP: 397
    LCK: 40

Oh feel the power =D, oh and her fave Weapon it's her God Hand with 20% hit, she miss like 1/30, using the special ^_~

Do you think she's ready for Ruins!?!?, she's been there since lvl93 but i trained her a little bit more

EDIT: added some notes

EDIT: crap, this was supose to be at General... sorry X_x'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-11-01 14:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-11-01 14:42 ]</font>

Hehe i was as exited as you when i reached 145 yesterday hehe i'm past 13 million exp now hehe and just a few mins ago i got lvl 101 with my FOnewearl hehe still looking for a lavis now that i got 2 syncestas

WTF! What the frell!

just try and congrats on getting to 100. I have 2 LV 100 characters. Ramar and Humar.

Woo! Congrats!
    I only have one past lvl 100 and he is still in vHard ruins... (I know, please dont slap me).

I am trying to level my HUcast up now. It is so far to play such a different style. =}
    Anyway. I must work harder also!

Yup, that's why i choosed the RAcaseal, really diferent style of gaming from a FOnewm, now i'm going to make a Hunter, probabbly a HUnewearl, since i've been using no Techs and too much Traps, i'm not in the mood for another Android, also the HUcaseal looks plain, and i don't like the male Hunters, so HUnewearl, besides she has pointy ears XD

Hey navi, Si'ev still on v.h ruins at that lvl!?!? X_X', come on, he can do it on ult, at lvl100 Jint already was able to destroy everything on ult ruins X_X'

Congrats. I only have two characters past L100- My HUmar with all areas of Ult unlocked, and my FOmar with just Ult Forest, Cave and Mine.(He probably could waste Vol Opt Ver.2, but I've been too lazy. ._. HUmar's 112, FOmar's 101.

It does indeed feel good to have three numbers up there.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Good work. I'm so used to these I finally did it! topics being about "finding" the Flow Gene or lying about some other thing, so it's very refreshing to see someone take pride in something that's actually real. Congratulations! ^.^

On 2003-11-01 14:41, joluh wrote:
    Yup, that's why i choosed the RAcaseal, really diferent style of gaming from a FOnewm, now i'm going to make a Hunter, probabbly a HUnewearl, since i've been using no Techs and too much Traps, i'm not in the mood for another Android, also the HUcaseal looks plain, and i don't like the male Hunters, so HUnewearl, besides she has pointy ears XD
    Well I personally loved the HUcast's ability to ... well, not ability, I just grown partial to the very high atp. I mean, you destroy things in a different way! And I love the overgrown chest muscle... er... metal parts. Heh. It is an extreme case of opposite. =D ... Now I do have a problem with my FOmar after playing these two classes. I get very annoyed because well, after playing Si'ev I feel R'aan's MST is too low, and if I play him after playing Zu, I feel that his ATP is puny. Argh. Stupid STUmar. =P

Hey navi, Si'ev still on v.h ruins at that lvl!?!? X_X', come on, he can do it on ult, at lvl100 Jint already was able to destroy everything on ult ruins X_X'
    ... I know. LOL. The only thing that really hurts in Mines was Garanz missles. Yeah I really need to move on. ... must... get... lazy... butt.. out.....

Hehe.

I, too, am pleased to see someone post about something real.
    Congratulations

So Red Weapons are unlegit now?

Or Agitos, Lavises, etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-11-01 17:23 ]</font>